1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

predictions ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I tend to make very accurate predictions on the future that appeal to my reason and senses, but are mainly based in logic and accumulated footnotes.

People should pay more attention to footnotes and metadata insyein of moaning about things being complicated.....

Sometimes I have medium par accuracy but it is nothing.

I was wring in 2016. Thus I am no medium.

I did predict 2018 spot on though, and I have a 2019 prediction I am confident in.

I have predictions for the next 2 centuries, but things can change.

SashaS likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

To a greater or lesser degree we may all be able to make guesses at potential future events based on the data we're seeing.

You're not standing in their shoes so how do you know what's best for them?

Practitioners of various kinds may attempt to predict the future. Some will get it right, some will be close, some will be a million miles away. In other words they're good, fair or hopeless guessers! :p:D There is no single future just many potential ones.

The way to test your accuracy is to record your predictions in public and get someone to quote 'em so you can't be accused of altering 'em later.

Won't matter much about changes after this century's out because there ain't many of yous guys gonna be around to check if you were accurate. And I'll be gone before even half way through this one. :(

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I will post my 2019 prediction soon. Maybe others can contribute and post theirs. This should be wicked fun!!!

The last note was sad though:(

I am sure that we will all meet up in the afterlife. At least the well known and super active members.

Roberta, you,e, bluebird, poeticblue, JimRich... @ravensgate (I miss her.)... Monika billZ, I could go on for days.... Ruby, Pandora, Gene,

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I miss Ravensgate as well. She was a good gem.

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Wait... Vic and Mcat is not on your list. Blasphemy!! :p

Who is “you” and “e” ? And JimRich.. seriously? Lol

Kurt likes this.