1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

predictions ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kurt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I tend to make very accurate predictions on the future that appeal to my reason and senses, but are mainly based in logic and accumulated footnotes.

People should pay more attention to footnotes and metadata insyein of moaning about things being complicated.....

Sometimes I have medium par accuracy but it is nothing.

I was wring in 2016. Thus I am no medium.

I did predict 2018 spot on though, and I have a 2019 prediction I am confident in.

I have predictions for the next 2 centuries, but things can change.

SashaS likes this.
  2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

To a greater or lesser degree we may all be able to make guesses at potential future events based on the data we're seeing.

You're not standing in their shoes so how do you know what's best for them?

Practitioners of various kinds may attempt to predict the future. Some will get it right, some will be close, some will be a million miles away. In other words they're good, fair or hopeless guessers! :p:D There is no single future just many potential ones.

The way to test your accuracy is to record your predictions in public and get someone to quote 'em so you can't be accused of altering 'em later.

Won't matter much about changes after this century's out because there ain't many of yous guys gonna be around to check if you were accurate. And I'll be gone before even half way through this one. :(

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I will post my 2019 prediction soon. Maybe others can contribute and post theirs. This should be wicked fun!!!

The last note was sad though:(

I am sure that we will all meet up in the afterlife. At least the well known and super active members.

Roberta, you,e, bluebird, poeticblue, JimRich... @ravensgate (I miss her.)... Monika billZ, I could go on for days.... Ruby, Pandora, Gene,

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I miss Ravensgate as well. She was a good gem.

Kurt likes this.
  5. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Wait... Vic and Mcat is not on your list. Blasphemy!! :p

Who is “you” and “e” ? And JimRich.. seriously? Lol

Kurt likes this.
  6. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I guess part of this thread that wandered way off topic was my fault. It seemed like the original poster wasn’t going to say much more on this subject so I figured it wouldn’t be too much of an issue to stray from the topic.

7. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Agreed

8. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Understood.

If you create a new thread I’ll be on it to hopefully help contribute.

9. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Cannot say I know them well.

Me... You was Mac. JimRich will complain If wedont add him in....

And it would not be the same without him running in and heckling the crap our of us with nonsense.

10. mac

The reality is that none of us know what we'll be doing after we cross over to the next stage of our lives..... :confused:

Even if we remember that we used to meet up this way in this time zone, if we can even recall the names or personalities of those we once engged with, will it matter by then or isn't it much more likely the important people and things in our lives will be the ones we recall? ;):)

Kurt likes this.
  11. mac

So here you are with this new thread, Kurt, or indeed anyone else who feels they have insight into potential futures they'd like to log for reviewing in the near future. It's for fun or for seriously recording of your ideas.

:)

Kurt likes this.
  12. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I will probably never forget my most important teachers.

I cannot wait to see Silver Birch. I don't think I'll be forgetting you or Roberta.

13. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Now, on to 2019.

I might be wrong. I might be right.

On the 2019 Democratic Primary for the 2020 Presidential Election.

I believe that very quickly we will see circa 7/10s of the field sink to the bottom and 3/10s rise to the top.

For example I remember hearing about a country singer running in 16... Never heard about the guy again.

This time around I think we will see 2 groups.

The young and the old.

The first I will label the Politica Dinos.

Biden, Sanders and Clinton are up there in years and have all been in politics since the Carter era.

They also reflect the

Carter-McGovern-Dukakis style of thinking.

The second group is the young candidates.

Tulsi Gabbard and Beto O Rourke.

Tulsi is 37 and Sanders will be turning 80 in 2020. Biden will be 79. Beto is 47.

Tulsi is a woman, a hindu, a surfer and she is Indian. She is a identity politicians dream, which the Democratic party seems to be full of.

Personally I think it is sad that race religion sexuality and ethnicity have this kind of power in politics but then again I plan on leaving once I am old enough.

Beto is young and almost won Texas which is not that big of a deal in reality. I will post about that later.

Beto uses a fake name to appeal to Hispanic voters, plays guitar (I like that about him) has a insignificant loss in Texas (more on that later) and is 47. He also cusses in speeches which makes him look raw and genuine to followers.

(I know it's obvious I am not a fan but I am giving him credit. He is famous for almost winning Texas, has a Hispanic nickname and plays guitar at a young age.)

Tulsi is more experienced in politics, wins by a landslide no matter where the location is or who the opponent is,

Tulsi is a Maverick and has views that make her appeal to voters on the right.

I personally, as much as I like Trump would be forced to closely study the debates and voting records of both, because Tulsi is probably the only Democrat I would vote for.

She is against further regime change wars which I like about her in particular.

If she wins it will bring the Democratic party further right and unite the country.

If one of the dinosaurs win it would divide the country like crazy.

Besides, I know people who were on Beto's campaign and they all say that he will probably try for a cabinet position next. I think he would be a good VP for Tulsi.

There is one more factor though... The Carter-Trump factor... The Longshot. It always happens... We will have to wait for June to roll around before we see who the next Longshot is.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018 at 5:40 PM
  14. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

On the outcome of the next Presidential Election.

I think it will go to Trump. Which is the only con of a 2020 Tulsi run. If she loses it will be seen as a rebuke to her policies.

Or.... It can make her a Beto like super star, who knows.

15. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

On Impeachment

I think the Democratic party will succeed in impeaching Trump, but I think that it will fail in the senate.

If that happens it will give him legitimacy to his Witch Hunt speeches regardless of whether or not you see them as accurate and will consequently boost his popularity in the mainstream.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018 at 5:41 PM
  16. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

On the blue wave.

As someone who lived in Texas from 2002 and 2008 and 2013 to right now I can say that I have seen the place evolve. It used to be deep red country where the mention of Obama or any of his liberal goons (I am being humorous. I think the man is quite dignified and I like his Cuba policy.) brought hissing and mob action.

Now it is the complete opposite.

What changed? It is simple.

Pork barrel politicians around 2010 rambled on about development and built superhighways that crisscrossed the states and in came the Californians and Yankees.

Do I need to elaborate?

Then the cities started booming and We had lax border control from the democrats. As the illegal immigrants poured over, they saw Rick Perry and Beto O'Rourke... And quickly distinguished friend from foe.

If you look at the voting record from around 1996 to right now, Texas has been getting more and more Democratic votes and less Republican votes.

At this rate the blue wave will come circa 2022-2028

This is something I have been saying since 2014.

Unlike most Texans who sit in the same place for decades and mix with the same people (I wish I had that privilege) I moved around to 70 places before 18. Now I am still moving around. Everywhere I went I saw the same thing. And I said Texas would turn blue. It is.

17. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Any thoughts?

18. mac

I'm going to be watching all thoughts posted to prevent this becoming a political wrangling thread - as we all know politics sind verboten. As predictions I'll leave 'em here.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018 at 8:57 PM
    Kurt likes this.
  19. mac

Quoted to avoid any later, unseen alterations to original postings.

Kurt likes this.
  20. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Thanks!!!