1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

precognition

Discussion in 'NDE and OoBE' started by kim, Mar 16, 2018.

1. kim

kim Active Member

I experienced an NDE in 1983 and have been experiencing precognitive instances ever since. I am curious if any one else has experienced this as a result of an NDE. I am able to recall scenes that I am experiencing now on earth from, what seems like, the many realms of Consciousness.

2. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

How many instances have you recorded BEFORE you began to experience them in this life's time frame?

3. kim

kim Active Member

Are you asking if I experienced precognition before the NDE? By recorded, do you mean in a journal or something like that?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

No I'm asking if you have a diary/journal in which you actually recorded the events BEFORE you began to experience them in this dimension - the precognition you talked about viz. "I am able to recall scenes that I am experiencing now on earth from,......"

If you didn't record them before you started experiencing them you have no evidence of precognition. It could simply be a memory malfunction, not all that unlikely after the major head trauma you experienced after you were thrown from your bike in Wales and ended up in deep coma.

I'm not saying that's the case, only that it's a possibility......

5. kim

kim Active Member

No, I did not record any memories before they happened. It was a gift given to me. It doesn't need to be proven to anyone. I was only wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar to what I am still experiencing.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018