1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

pre-birth planning

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by kim, Sep 7, 2020.

1. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Just curious, is anyone interested in this topic?

2. mac

mac Staff Member

Yes but it's in the wrong forum.....

3. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Where is it supposed to be? Will you please move it there?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I was pretty unsure myself!

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Did you want to lead off, kim? I'm always interested in this topic but it's hard to know what we can discuss because we don't have much info. We've been told it's something we all do but what details we pre-plan is far from clear.

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I don't know much about it either Mac. I have just read a little bit on it in 2 books by Robert Schwartz. It is just that I "remember" things, and I have no idea why I remember them. I'm not psychic, so it seems like I saw my pre-birth plan while I was conscious of life in another place during the NDE. I was just curious if anyone else had similar forward seeing memories in there lives.

7. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope someone sees this discussion, kim, but the way things have been here for a long time now, few seem prepared to 'say' anything.