1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

population growth

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by Kurt, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

It seems as if there's been a major spike in pretty much everything that is not considered a traditional sexuality so that would leave me to believe that women are reincarnating as men and vice versa but why?

These are looser times so youths explore and may take a liking to something they never would have say they were born 10 years prior to their entry.

But it may also be in order to bring the population back down to earth.

Didn't Roberta said more people are trying to come here now than ever before?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

Isn't that point self-evident inasmuch as the global population is skyrocketing with a projection of 9 billion by 2050?

More fertile incarnates provide more chances for wannabe incarnates hence it's likely to be an exponential increase provided there is a large enough pool of them. Eventually other factors may come into play that cap the actual number incarnating. It's possible such factors may even lead to a reduction from an eventual - but indeterminate - population peak.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

This may seem like a silly question, but one that I've pondered for a while. Do you believe it'd be possible for humans who want to reincarnate to advance spiritually to be able to do so in a place other than Earth? Or is this the only place where humans can advance at a quicker pace and learn more lessons?

4. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Kurt, you are absolutely right. I see the way my nieces and nephew think about sexuality, and it is a completely different than what we grew up being told. It just seems so much healthier for everybody. When I think about it though, I guess I wouldn't have learned the lessons I needed to learn had it been made too easy for me. Finding other struggles here on earth doesn't take too much effort though. :)

5. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

My understanding is there were 3 planets. One blew itself up, we are still here and the third is a lot quieter and peaceful but you have to be either more or less advanced to go there. Here, you progress the fastest and because of the strife.

Is this why we have more people coming here? Because the others blew themselves up?

6. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Yeah. Mainly though it can disruot other life plans (what if someone did not want to come in that way but ended up doing so over peer pressure?) And make things a whole lot easier for those who are not traditional. Perhaps this hinders everyone's growth? I learned that the hardest way through something is the one that gives the most results.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

It's often been taught that our physical earth dimension is not the only dimension where spiritual progress can be achieved but it does seem that ours has challenges that are highly beneficial to making progess.

Kurt likes this.
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

It would make for a good movie story.... :D

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

Peer pressure is a human concept. It's not found in the etheric dimensions. :)

Chuckb66 and Kurt like this.
  10. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I think Roberta said it but that was during the alien troll era so nothing is real in those docs, lol.:D