1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Physical Mediumship

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by janef, Nov 22, 2014.

1. janef

janef Moderator

Waller,
    Enjoined your interview with Roberta...I missed part of it, so will catch it again. But I was very intrigued about the manifestation of the child belonging to the participant Donna Moncriffe. Did she actually touch her? What was her age?

2. Waller

Waller Banned

To be specific, my friend (and Roberta's) Donna Smith-Moncrief had a friend who attended the seance with her and was the one who was shown the hands, and allowed to touch the fingers, of the newborn that had transitioned to the spirit world. Age? Infant, the hands were tiny like an infant's I think that the point was to produce a spirit-child that was the very age, or near the age, of the infant's death.

Donna related this to me after the seance and later by email, they were across the seance room from me and I was unable to see what was going on. Donna is an interviewee and conference speaker for Roberta, btw, a researcher of physical mediumship.

I can tell you this, there was not a dry eye in the place when Mae, the spirit who was in charge of this manifestation, produced the story of the child and her mother, and the spirit-child. The expression of Donna's friend's face was indescribable, the demonstration highly evidential, proof of the continuity of life.

3. janef

janef Moderator

Thank you for clarifying, I had an important phone call and missed some of this. But WOW... I am impressed.. this is so incredible! I have heard one of her interviews with Donna, look forward to the next one.

4. I loved this interview too. The part about the child was fascinating to me too as was the parts about the ectoplasm and apports. I need to catch up on some of the older interviews.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

Anyone who follows mediumship in general, and particularly that of physical mediumship, is likely to know that a certain phenomalist has been the subject of searching in-depth investigation this year of his apparent (physical) psychic attributes.

Now Waller Joel has been interviewed by Roberta I think members interested in the subject might also be interested in hearing his views concerning the allegations of fraud that have been swirling around Kai Mugge for some time.