1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

PHONE/ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION?

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by bill zola, Dec 13, 2017.

1. bill zola

bill zola Member

Thank you for this wonderful site. It has helped so much in my study/research/work to stay in touch with the love of my life.
    I was always aware that ALC was possible but until little Susie's transition I had no idea how common or possible it is, so again thanks!
    I'm reading more about phone communication and would like to learn more from people here about this. For me this has been the hardest to understand/accept when in reality I have experienced electronic interference from Susie (and maybe others) and I realize we are electrical beings as well as physical, chemical beings, etc but electricity does not need a physical entity to exist.
    Just trying to comprehend this and would appreciate any insight/experiences others have had particularly with phone messages or voices, I think this is EVP.
    Thanks.
    Peace.
    There is no death. Susie is working to better Her already powerful skills and I continue to work to be a better receiver.

2. lovehim

lovehim Member

Hi Bill!

I don't communicate using a phone, but I do use Craig Hogan's ITC protocol, and that has worked for me. However, the Soul Phone Foundation is trying to develop a phone for direct voice communication with the other side. I think it's still far away, but if Sonia Rinaldi's research is any indicator, then it will be widespread soon!

A medium also told me to pay attention to auto-correct on my phone and to look for messages that I didn't draft. I don't know how true that is, but it's a nice thought. I've read somewhere of people getting "phone calls" from the other side. I'm a skeptic so I'd have to see it to believe it! I don't remember where I saw it, but supposedly someone called their relatives after passing and talked to them about how they were well.

Here is the ITC protocol: http://www.spiritualunderstanding.org/instructions.htm

Some things he has said to me, in response to, "You siblings miss you." - "I miss 'em too."
    In response to "I miss you." - "I am here, in spirit"
    In response to "Do you visit?" - "I visit you every day"
    In response to "Where are you?" - "heaven"

Amore likes this.
  3. bill zola

bill zola Member

Thank you LoveHim. I will check this out.
    It's all about LOVE! Our love for those who have transitioned and to me that is the power and the beauty of this.
    Thanks again and Peace!

4. lovehim

lovehim Member

I agree with you, completely. I think, in part, we are lucky to have found these connections because at least for me, grieving would be that much harder without knowing that he's out there, somewhere.

5. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

There are threads here that ran some time ago, bill, that discuss the possibility of phone communication. A so-called soul phone has been discussed and promised for some time. To the best of my knowledge no public information is available to show such a working device. ITC - instrumental transdimensional communication - has been aroound for decades and towards the end of the last century various groups were deeply involved in using electronic devices as a way to communicate with their discarnate counterparts.

We have a thread here about 'ITC with Stations' that you might have seen but discussions about that subject fizzled out quite some time back. I don't know of anyone here presently actively involved.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  6. bill zola

bill zola Member

Thank you LoveHim, Mac & Hardball. I will look into all os this.
    In the book "Hello from Heaven" the Guggenheim's mention phone communication. Mostly in dreams but a few actually received phone calls while awake.
    Peace.

7. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

As with so many issues there are tantalising exceptions to the norm, stories that intrigue and perhaps encourage us to think we might do the same. Perhaps the few accounts we do hear are the tip of an unheard iceberg of accounts but perhaps they are simply at one extreme fringe of a spectrum of transdimensional communication modes.

8. lovehim

lovehim Member

I'll have to look into that. Let us know what you find. Wouldn't that be interesting? Unfortunately, if anyone's trying to get in contact with me, I don't pick up calls if the number is unknown to me.

9. lovehim

lovehim Member

How would I know to pick up the call? Is it intuitive?