1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

phae's hello

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by phae, May 14, 2015.

1. phae

phae New Member

hello everyone,

I've been an occasional listener of this forum for about a year and am very interested in the subject of what's beyond this life.

Each year around this time I am reminded of my older brother, who was killed in a work-related accident almost 20 years ago (wow, time flies). This is the week it happened, so my mind is naturally wandering towards thoughts of him — I suppose a fitting time to emerge and claim my space in this forum by introduction.

I am open to experience, optimistically cautious, and agnostic leaning. I am also a seeker and searcher, looking at everything and hoping for some experiential evidence, somehow, someday.

Thanks for having me.

phae

2. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

Welcome, phae. :)

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Phae! We are all seeking here, and helping one another to make our mutual search more fruitful. You are among friends!

4. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Hello phae, hope you find some answers here

5. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Guest

Hello Phae, welcome to the forum.:)

6. phae

phae New Member

Thank you for your welcomes!

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Keep the door open and you will be fine phae! Welcome :p