1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Person dying may transfer his spiritual entity into someone else

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Vanda, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Vanda

Vanda New Member

Do you believe that a person during the passage from life into death, can transfer part or his entire spiritual essence into someone else present at that time?

Kurt likes this.
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

I have never seen any evidence that this happens, but anything is possible. What evidence do you have that this can happen?

Kurt likes this.
  3. Vanda

Vanda New Member

I do not have hard evidence, but I suspect it because of my own personal experience with my ex husband and my oldest son.
    My ex husband was a very malignant, dark person who practised black magic for a long time (I did not know and when I learned about it I left him)
    We had a child together and my oldest son next year will be 40 years old.
    It's a long, painful story with rituals used to try to kill me and other horrible acts this individual had done against me and many other people throughout his devastating life.
    He finally died 2 years ago, but not without tragic consequences....

Kurt likes this.
  4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

No but your husband may have found he could influence someone susceptible to his continued proximity to the earth dimension after his passing. Perhaps in a similar way to when he was incarnate here.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Vanda

Vanda New Member

Ex please! ;)
    I left him long, long time ago. A truly despicable being. I would not exclude this phenomena because since he died my son has become more and more like him to the point that his energy is toxic and I can no longer be in touch with him. He is also very vicious with me like his father used to be: mental cruelty. I would like to save him, but I think this is beyond my ability. I can only hope that some miracle will happen.