1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelle "Dead" Ohlin's NDE

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Kurt Cobain, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Member

DEAD reported once an experience, which may have been a so-called "Near Death Experience: “Once something amusing happened to me. I had internal bleedings, and the cause could not be determined on radiographs. It continued to bleed and and finally my heart had no more blood, and my veins were nearly empty of blood. Clinically seen, I was dead. At the moment, when I fell (into a door, took as I experienced later), I saw everything in a strange blue color - she was transparten, and for one moment everything was dipped into this blue, to something track-sends white and "hot" me surrounded... I later asked someone about these colors who had had many near-death experiences and much more knowledge about the "supernatural" than I had. He said I came into the first "level" of the branch ral world which has the color blue. The terrestrial level has the color black. Afterwards comes a grey, which is very similar to the terrestrial color. The next step in the blue is when it becomes more brightly and then it stopped with a white color, which is a stage no mortals can enter. If a mortal nature succeeds in reaching this then it is no mortal any longer and cannot return on earth anymore. To the white level – it continued with colors from which I do not know anything - only spirit and large magicians can travel there. I experienced that the white level, which I had entered without knowing it, was the dead world, and I had actually died.

What can we derive from this?

2. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

In my opinion, we can't derive anything from it. Assuming the person relaying the experience is telling the truth as s/he experienced it, that is still only one person's experience, and we can't know if s/he actually died, or if s/he was in a coma type of state, or if that was her/his oxygen-deprived brain creating images, or if s/he really was in some sort of afterlife.

We especially can't know any of that without reading medical records in order to determine her/his actual physical state as determined by the attending physicians, as opposed to the person's recollection of events which occurred during a very stressful and likely painful experience for her/him.

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Kurt, I think that Bluebird is right. What seems to happen in NDEs and related phenomena is drawn from the highly subjective mind of the experiencer, and I frankly have never seen this color-stuff mentioned in decades of reading afterlife communications!

4. Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain Member

His spleen ruptured in an ice skating accident.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

That will do it! But nevertheless, his experience is not indicative of objective afterlife-related facts.