1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Past life regression

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Convolution, Nov 30, 2018.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Sometimes it may go without saying to just let things go. I’m pretty sure I saw you were on the forums earlier on and seen Roberta’s responses and were drafting your responses simultaneously. In this particular post after Roberta apologized for seeming upset/frustrated, you still dug into her well after the morning hours. You seem fairly aware of things and may have lots to offer. Let’s put this all behind us and start fresh if possible.

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

CONVOLUTION, THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING. You have already been told more than once that personal opinions about science have joined personal opinions about politics and about religion as BANNED from this website. If English is not your first language, I urge you to ask someone to make clear to you what I am saying, for your own sake.

Convolution, if I find that you have said one additional thing on this forum about mainstream science after today, you will receive a second warning. If you do it one additional time beyond your second warning, you will be banned for a week. If after your one-week ban is removed you do it one further time, you will receive a permanent ban.

3. RobertaGrimes

Dear PoeticBlue, you are such a blessing to us all, and especially to your harried friend ;-).

4. bluebird

bluebird Regular Contributor

If you haven't already done so, I think you might find it interesting to read about twin photons (quantum entanglement) and what Einstein called "spooky action at a distance". :)

5. Convolution

Convolution Active Member

I wrote my reply before seeing anything about science.
    Are we not allowed to discuss science in reference to spirituality at all?

I'd like to be clear about that.

6. Convolution

Yeah, entanglement is an interesting phenomenon.
    Not sure we are allowed to discuss science, though.

Seems that might be censored. I am waiting to hear back on that question above.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  7. RobertaGrimes

We are not allowed to discuss science any more, period. It's unfortunate, but we cannot discuss science without your involvement, and you have demonstrated that you are going to insist on your own views so it has become a third beliefs-based no-go for this website.

8. Convolution

For the most part I have been posting questions, and requesting sources of information. I have shared my views when requested, on in some cases whenever I have read of spiritual information elsewhere confirming or challenging a point, but always clear to be sure to explain that it is simply a different source of information I have happened upon. When requested more information about my views I have shared. If I believe a fact to be incorrect, I may state so, providing examples. Facts can be easily checked.

Perhaps I am wrong, and will re-read my posts, but it is my impression that I have not simply tried to push something on others. I may have challenged a view and requested a source to back up a strong claim, as strong claims require strong evidence.
    I personally need said evidence to learn and accept the strong claim.
    I can't further explain our discussions because the manner I'd have to use to do it has been banned, so I am relegated to keep it more vague, in this manner- I am not trying to be evasive.
    That is all.

bluebird likes this.
  9. RobertaGrimes

Good grief! Don't bother to re-read your posts, since if you do it then you will continue to try to defend yourself. Focus on kindness and respect from now on, or else I will also have to ban "re-litigating Roberta's determination to keep posters from bullying others." No matter what your ego is telling you now, none of this is about either you or me. Period.

10. Wanttobelieve

Wanttobelieve New Member

Did your fiancee mention any profession or handicraft that is unknown today?

"Science" ignores this nonsense, because no one, who experienced a "past life regression" has yet told a story about him or her having been, for example, a Nünneker. (In case you do not know: These people castrated pigs, male and female ones. It is said that such a "pig doctor" - Jacob Nufer - even cut a baby out of his wife´s womb. Reportedly, the woman survived this primitive sectio. Science would like to know, how a female pig or a woman can survive castration or sectio caesarea without narcosis and antisepsis.....)

Someone who has been a Cromagnon man would be of great interest to science, too, IF he or she could remember more than: "I wore skins ans I had dirty feet." Well, what else? Everyone at that time wore skins and had dirty feet.