1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Part 2 closed C&M Q&A

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

why?

Kurt likes this.
  2. mac

mac Staff Member

I think the notion of everything happening concurrently, what we experience as past, present and future all happening at the same time, is what misleads folk into hoping/expecting they can actually live in a time period of their choice.

Some say they understand that notion but I'm unable to get my head round much of what is claimed. Perhaps they have better visualisation but equally perhaps it's just their fantasy/desire. Folk claim with apparently equal conviction and with sincerity that they believe stories such as Atlantis having been a real place on this earth.

We should avoid being swayed by the convictions of others unless there is good corroboration and authentication of details. I've made that mistake so I'm speaking from experience.

3. Coogie

Coogie New Member

Hi Carol and Mikey,
    Can Mikey provide a description of the “different principles” at work in the afterlife?
    Thanks

mac likes this.
  4. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Hello Mikey and Carol, I have some more questions for you.

I know you have talked about there not being marriage and divorce, and we are genderless.. but is there sex? Is sex and orgasms only an earthly pleasure? Do souls miss that type of physical act?
    If there is no sex, is there anything in the afterlife that gives you the same type of feeling? (Hopefully this isn't too awkward for mom/son to talk about lol :p)

On that same notion, is there romance? Dates? Kissing? Boyfriends/Girlfriends? anything like that?

Kurt likes this.
  5. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Are there any fresh brand new souls incarnating for the first time here on earth currently? Why or why not?

Kurt and baob like this.
  6. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

1. Can karma be both negative and positive? Does the Universe/God respond to our "attitude of gratitude"? Does it respond by bringing us opportunities? How does the universe respond to our positive behaviors? I believe the universe responds to my positive attitude and actions by bringing me opportunities to make my life even better, am I on track with this way of thinking? If I were to always be negative, would the universe bring in more negative opportunities and experiences?

2. On a similar thought, I very much believe "thoughts are things". Can you confirm if this is true? another way to think is "we create our own reality", Do we?

Kurt likes this.
  7. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

From your perspective, Could it be a lesson for me to love my body here on earth? I have always hated my body, felt it was too big, ugly, not good enough to be loved. In your view, should I love myself unconditionally including my physical appearance? Would that be beneficial for my spiritual growth as well as here on earth?
    Or is it my fault to be the size I am and look the way I look and I didnt take care of my physical shell here and there is no lesson at all?

Kurt likes this.
  8. pirimir

pirimir New Member

Please tell me, is it true that having many sexual partners reduces the ability to love?

Kurt likes this.
  9. mac

mac Staff Member

This general topic has been discussed at length on ALF in the past. Maybe do an advanced search for the threads?

Kurt likes this.
  10. mac

mac Staff Member

I'm not presuming anything. Let Mikey say his piece, please.

Kurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.