1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Part 2 closed C&M Q&A

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robin

Robin New Member

A fair part of the problem I have is that alongside the school explanation the next line is about how all the difficulties of life give us a wonderful chance to grow. Where are the positives about this life?! I would like to hear more about the potential this life also gives for joy, love, fun etc. That would be something worth striving for. Just after a little bit more positivity I suppose! I know the downs can seem huge as they are often tragic but there is so much more to life to be enjoyed along the way. Who’s to say that doesn’t give as much or more spiritual growth?

2. Robin

Robin New Member

Thank you so much for your answers Carol. I really am finding them helpful and they do make more sense of things.
    Thank you Mac also for your input.

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Who's to say? Well it's the teachers and guides that we've accepted as kosher, as spiritually evolved and knowledgeable, not just the odd one here and there but various ones spread out over time.

But you're right - of course life is meant to be enjoyed and not just endured and all experiences lead to spiritual progress but we're told that those experiences where struggle and difficulty are overcome are the ones that can lead to the greatest advancement.

And, of course, you pays yer money and makes yer choice whether to heed what these guys tell us.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's always a pleasure if I've been able to offer a few helpful thoughts. :)

5. baob

baob New Member

Hi Carol & Mikey,

I remember you said spirits would not use mathematics in the afterlife. Here are my questions:
    1. Is Maths a thing belonged to human world, including science?
    2. After we go back home, do we still remember such basic Maths solution as 2+6=8? I might ask Mikey do you still remember?

Thanks!

6. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Active Member

hi everybody! I just watched a video of Sonia Rinaldi and Cyrus Kirkpatrick, and Cyrus said that a lot of mediums are receiving the message that something will happen with the sun that will affect us, and Sonia agreed ,she said that maybe a solar flare will render all the electronic useless , that this is necessary for a consciousness shift... and Cyrus asked that he doesnt know that if we need to start to store food and supplies, and then he changed the subject....

So my question is that if Mikey knows something about this and if we need to start to store suplies and take our own life savings out of the banks ?....
    Thnaks Carol and Mikey for your time...

7. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Funny you mention this truth seeker. My stepdad has a stash of what he calls ‘war food’ that he keeps stashed in his bedroom closet. It consists of beans, dry pasta, flour, canned foods galore, ground coffee, etc... Anyways he says that he’s saving it for when it is the ‘end of times’ for us. Now I’m not sure if he’s been watching too many movies or what but I’ll be curious to know myself if something will happen to us in our near future.

8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Nirvana,
    Mikey tells me we don't carry the "actual problem" to The Other Side. We carry the experience and our reaction, etc. (of the problem) to the Other Side. It is about the learning we gain with the experience .
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Robin,
    Mikey tells me of course we are suppose to enjoy life here and have fun! It is not all about misery that gives growth from a spiritual perspective. Having fun, being positive, and enjoying life gives positive outcomes from Mikey's perspective. When we are positive, there is a trickle effect of that energy. Just smiling at a stranger and opening the door for them is a good thing! So life is to be fun (though we have challenges) . Always remember positive ways brings positive ways and that is a higher vibration which is good thing in Mikey's eyes! Everything is energy....

Robin likes this.
  10. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey tells me that mathematics as we know it here is irrelevant there where he is. There are different "principles" in the afterlife according to Mikey.
    Mikey tells me it really doesn't matter to them about "our math" there. He says that he remembers some things, but it is so irrelevant. Mikey never cared much for math classes here while he was on earth......:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.