1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Part 2 closed C&M Q&A

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

Why is it, one might wonder, that there are 'ancient secrets' about life? I fancy that some, many, most or all are the product of over-fertile imaginations linked to a fascination for fantasy.

If we were to give someone desperate for romance Mikey's simple alternative explanation, even one that regular guys and gals may still find pretty difficult to fathom, I wouldn't expect they'd be interested but who knows?

Krissyliz likes this.
  2. Thank you Carol and Mikey, your work is so dearly appreciated.

Thank you!

3. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Thank you so much for all of your answers, Mikey! My next questions, I will ask a few less at a time and make them separate posts.
    Thank you!!

4. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Is the Pineal Gland here on earth being calcified by things here? A supposedly big one is Fluoride. Is fluoride as bad as spiritual people say?
    Is the Pineal Gland really our third eye?

5. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

I believe Scared Geometry is the pattern of the creation of this earth dimension universe (The flower of life and/or the seed of life) It is how every thing on earth is created including humans. The pattern with the 2 large rings around it are seen carved all around the world.
    Is this all true?

6. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Was the Virgin Mary real? Is she really Jesus mother?
    One theory is that she was spiritually evolved and knew how to have sex in the 4th dimension consciousness and got pregnant so here in the 3rd dimension she would be pregnant but still be a virgin physically.
    Did this happen?

How was Jesus born and/or how did he come to be here on earth?

Storybud68 and baob like this.
  7. Krissyliz

Krissyliz New Member

Did humans evolve from apes?
    Or do humans have a common ancestor and they evolved alongside apes?

Storybud68 and baob like this.
  8. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Pirimir,
    Guess I'm getting lost in these different questions. Sorry about that.
    Mikey tells me again that it is very rare. But he tells me it has to do when a soul refuses to understand the significance of a life situation / experience that they had here that impacted many and caused "turbulence". All our life experiences are for learning. It is when that soul basically refuses to see / feel / learn or even try to learn from the higher Guides when they return to the afterlife. Again, Mikey says it is very rare as we generally all have a much better understanding of things when we return back to the afterlife. Things make much more sense to us. We feel what we experience .....it can be quite emotional depending on the situation according to Mikey.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

9. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Mikey tells me how we choose to eat is "our choice". (Eating a balanced diet is good of course). What you normally eat has absolutely no bearing on spiritual progress according to Mikey. Should we eat meat? Mikey says it's up to you! The amount you eat is up to you. (I, Carol, think eating too much meat that is higher in fat isn't good. And Mikey does say that if we choose to eat "unhealthy", it affects our human body which can alter what we physically can do here. So, it is a choice that can have consequences.) The only person we can control in regards to eating is really yourself from Mikey's viewpoint. Everyone has a choice. When children are young we try to influence them in what to eat, but when they mature, they really make their own decisions. Mikey says there is nothing wrong with choosing to be vegan. But it truly has no benefit over someone who eats meat when it comes to spiritual progression. Mikey tells me it's pretty obvious what animals are for eating. Farming does have a good understanding of this he feels.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

10. mac

mac Staff Member

I hope you'll be patient with this numpty who would like a little more detail. ;) I'm the first to acknowledge that not everything is 'black-or-white' and there may be exceptions to rules.

I'm forever passing on the message that we have freedom to choose - supported and helped in decision making by spiritually-advanced souls - about what we do next after an incarnation. That involves considering whether we'd like, or whether we need, a further lifetime. Any notion there may be compulsion leaves me somewhat uneasy and it's for that reason I'm going to ask a couple of further questions of Mikey.

question 1: In connection with forced return, how rare is rare? I realise that may be hard to quantify but are we speaking about an occasional soul every century or thousand years or is it tens or hundreds annually?

question 2: Will you please tell us about an individual we'd know and the reasons for his being compelled to return?

question 3: What kind of exceptional situations might lead to the forced return of an unwilling spirit?

At this point, and before you've given your thoughts, I have to say this topic of compulsion is not sitting comfortably with me. I hope, Mikey, you'll have something to say to lessen that disquiet. :(

baob likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.