1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Part 2 closed C&M Q&A

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Hi Toughlove,
    First of all, Mikey tells me Mother Earth is very much alive . The earth is energy just like everything everywhere! But it is our school. This is the dimension where we experience both positive and negative things where we can exercise our free-will. It is in our choices and intent of the choices we make that gives us spiritual progression and growth according to Mikey. We should not abuse our school. Having said that, Mikey tells me what you list above is extreme opinions that are off. There is nothing wrong with eating meat, for example, as meat nourishes our physical shell, which is important. Obviously, more souls want to come here to work on their soul progression. That is why this dimension is here from Mikey's view! So having children has to happen.

Regarding climate issues, there has been changes occurring all along. The storms, flooding, hurricanes, etc. are all "energy events" according to Mikey. Think of the out pouring of love and support given to total strangers when these things occur. Sometimes it takes an event of this magnitude to wake folks up to what is truly important here. (It's all about loving kindness really.) They focus on helping others and not just thinking of themselves. Mikey says it is learning put to the test.

Mikey tells me that Spirit would step in if things got too out of hand here. Mikey feels the earth would not be allowed to be destroyed. It is a spiritual school that is very desired from those we cannot see..........
    One opinion. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

2. mac

mac Staff Member

There is much polarisation about climate change but being alarmist doesn't change the reality that changes are evident, whatever their cause. I don't see it as a religion and children are not homogeneous - some may become scared and others won't give a damn. Just like adults! The kids are the one who will face the most uncertainty because they'll be around for longer than adults. Some of those kids will be the leaders of the future and that's irrefutable. We can only hope those leaders-to-be are more concerned about climate change than some of today's leaders. ;):D

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Concerning the eating of meat, Mikey echos what spiritually advanced teachers and guides have also said. We humans were designed as omnivores and not herbivores. Does anyone else find some vegetarians and vegans to be insufferably self-righteous? Proclaiming their following like it's a new religion and non-believers looked down on as heathens? Maybe not a problem inNorth America. BUT it's said that the huge number of animals being raised to meet new demand now is having an impact on our climate so realists will consider the situation and not dismiss the concerns as fake news.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Hi Carol and hi Mikey. In recent days you were asked, Mikey, about a number of hot-button issues here in our dimension and I'd like to pick up on what was asked and what you've replied. To keep the subjects bite-size both for you to consider and your mom to write your response, I've written them up as separate subject postings. Sorry if there's a lot!

Mikey the snowboarder loved the big outdoors as a young man.

question 1. What do you remember about how you felt then, Mikey, about environmental issues - how much aware of them were you?

Things have changed greatly since you were snowboarding on earth's mountains so when you draw close to our dimension when you're with your mom, question 2. what do you 'pick up on' about the changes here causing so much consternation for many of us incarnates?

question 3. As an individual who has just returned to the etheric dimensions, how do you feel about present concerns for this world, a world whose problems you must still be very much aware of?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Among our political leaders some are deeply concerned about environmental issues, some behave as if climate change isn't happening and others focus on domestic matters. Although we may not discuss politics or politicans on ALF we can discuss the ways nations and countries approach global-impact issues.

question 1. Mikey now you're seeing things again with the perspective of a spiritually advanced individual, what is your opinion on the approach to environmental issue that world leaders are taking? Should they all be more concerned?

question 2. How do your peers and guides feel about the issues we humans feel are threats to our world?

6. mac

mac Staff Member

And finally - do I hear whoops of relief?! :p:eek: - the last bit....

I think you will agree, Mikey, that humankind has already been the cause of irreversible losses in certain animal and plant species, often down to greed and carelessness. My perspective is that so-called Mother Earth has almost unlimited powers of regeneration and recovery but what would be left if we were to screw up big time might be a pale shadow of the world we know now, that world already somewhat diminished by what we've done.

question 1. Mikey Have we screwed up already?

question 2. What do you personally - and also those who help guide you - think about earth's future?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  7. innerperson

innerperson New Member

Carol and Mikey, :)

Does Mikey know if there is a maximum amount of people that can occupy the Earth at one time? Should we be concerned with population control?

Thanks!

8. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

I for one am willing to help with population control by next time reincarnating on another planet in a far far off galaxy. Perhaps a planet that is more gentle and kind. Maybe I just need to leave LA.

SashaS and innerperson like this.
  9. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    Question 1: Mikey tells me he was not that "in-tuned" to it when he was here on earth.
    Question 2: Mikey tells me he feels the negativity it generates here when he draws close.
    Question 3: Mikey tells me he feels sad about it as the earth is considered a gift from their viewpoint that gives us great potential for spiritual growth. We need to respect that. Being careless is not looked upon well. We don't have to be extreme, but each of us need to do our part in being respectful and not wasteful, or damage what the earth gives and offers us.

10. Carol and Mikey

Question 1: Mikey tells me he does not have concerns with politics in general from his viewpoint, but the approach of negativity and conflict does not work. We should all be aware and conscious of how we treat what the earth offers us.
    Question 2: The world is not going to end, but our actions can change how we live here and how our environment reacts to the changes. Energy is being altered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.