1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Part 2 closed C&M Q&A

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by mac, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac

mac Staff Member

There are points arising from this specific question that may soon affect folk my age and the rest of yous guys in years to come.

It's been taught by teachers and guides that we should not take action to end our lives but one might ask what value there is in the experience of being kept alive by complex medical intervention for years or possibly decades. And if that experience does have value we might ask if it has to be an unduly prolonged experience to get an 'appropriate' level of value. Why should we be considering it when we've decided we've had enough of being alive in a physical body?

Medicine may provide a way of keeping an ailing body functioning but the individual living in that body may feel (s)he has no quality of life and has completed her/his 'normal' length of stay in this dimension. Who are we to tell them they're wrong?

We might also ask whether those who chose an early exit point from their incarnate lives are in effect ending their lives in much the same way as - and for similar reasons to - someone who commits suicide to end her/his life or would like to be able to end it less traumatically. She/he would not have chosen an early exit point, would have lived many decades longer than others but eventually made the decision they're ready for getting out. Of course it's 'right' for the former to have made a choice of an early exit point so why is it not right for the latter to make a similar choice?

p.s. I've added my comments here but acknowledge it's a place to ask Mikey his thoughts. I haven't presented my thoughts as questions for Mikey (although he may wish to respond) and if anyone wants to pick up on what I've said I'll open a new thread and move any postings into that for discussion away from this one.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Storybud68 likes this.
  2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

How cool is that!! Of course I have high regards for dragonfly signs! I hope to get a dream with Mindy in it soon. Will keep you posted.
    Carol

poeticblue likes this.
  3. Carol and Mikey

Hi Mac,
    I've wondered this myself with certain things. Here is what Mikey tells me anyway: Ultimately, it's the mind that heals us. Mikey tells me we can literally make ourselves ill (with our thoughts) , and we can literally make ourselves better by how we think / feel about various treatments, etc. Our minds are very powerful. When we truly doubt a treatment of this type (homeopathic or even traditional treatments) , it likely will not do much for us. But if we truly believe in a treatment, that can have a whole different outcome according to Mikey. Understand he says that certain traditional treatments here for things like diabetes, heart disease, mental health, tumors, strokes, etc. are needed to assist us in getting better. But having true feelings of wellness and gaining back our purpose in life ultimately comes from our mind.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

4. Carol and Mikey

Hi Baob,
    Mikey continues to tell me we need to respect life. There is a lesson here for someone, even in this situation. May be the caregivers, a family member..... but there is something to this according to Mikey. Believe me (Carol) , I sure don't want to live this long either! Just shoot me! But apparently I shouldn't have that done!
    Mikey tells me that when we are in the afterlife, picking an exit point is different than ending our life early here. We have a general life plan when we come. Having a life journey here on earth has potential for great spiritual growth. We are intertwined with many souls to achieve the lessons we are all after. Mikey tells me we need to let "the chips fall as they may", and not end things by killing ourselves. We need to allow the lessons to happen for everyone involved and then transition naturally when the time comes.
    Mikey also tells me that the use of extraordinary means to keep ourselves alive can prolong our misery and suffering when we are ill. When we are terminally ill, this becomes a freewill choice to prolong things. It is not looked upon as "bad or negative" in the afterlife to stop a treatment and let things naturally happen. This is different than ending our life when we are not terminally ill or sick.

Hope this makes sense. :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

dopier likes this.
  5. baob

baob New Member

What you said makes sense. Thanks, Carol & Mikey:)

6. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Thanks Carol for all that you do here along with Mikey in spirit. We understand how time consuming it may be to answer all of our questions on a daily basis. (Especially the ones asked repeatedly).

We love ya :)

dopier likes this.
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

Rather than continue discussing this topic here I've opened a new thread for my response: http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/healing.3270/

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  8. mac

mac Staff Member

Humankind has been around on this earth in various, evolving forms for a very great length of time. We all know this and yet we talk about the apparent importance of experiencing incarnate lives here as if they relate primarily to the last few thousand years. Yet our spirit forebears were animating human-like bodies well over a million years ago according to fossil records and before then they would likely have been animating other forms of life here and elsewhere. My question is as follows, Mikey:

I see our individual spiritual journeys beginning when we leave source, continuing as we experience existences as individuated spirit, as individual spirits and ending when we merge again with source. Assuming that's anywhere near accurate, have those souls who animated early life-forms on earth completed their spiritual journeys and merged again with source?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Auras likes this.
  9. Chuckb66

Chuckb66 New Member

Hi Mikey and Carol,
    My name is Carlos, and I just recently finished listening to Flying High in Spirit. The entire experience of listening to this account as told from Mikey's perspective as a sixth level being left me completely convinced of what I already knew.
    My question is this- You mention homosexuality twice in your book. Once at the beginning when you're actually admitting to having been a little bit homophobic while in your Mikey Earth body. What you go on to say about it is that when back home you realized that you'd been wrong while here on Earth, and that a person's sexual orientation on Earth is irrelevant to what vibrational level he or she ends up in. As a gay man who has always known deep in his heart this fact to be true, I must say that it was quite a relief to hear from a sixth level being that I was right. Can you please shed any more light on this topic? I feel it's of utmost importance for our youth to hear that their sexual orientation is not a factor in their "salvation". Thank you!

10. mac

mac Staff Member

http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/lgbtq.3269/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.