1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Part 1 closed C&M Q&A

Discussion in 'Ask Mikey! Carol and Mikey Morgan, Q&A' started by mac, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Exactly! I agree with your observations 100%! Children are so pure and innocent, since they are so close to Spirit. Even Jesus said it - children are the closest to God and, to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you have to become like a child yourself! :)

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Wow - there's no doubting that Damian's birth was planned in your lifetime for something very special! Life plans are very subjective, so there's no really way of telling exactly what his plans are, but, I wouldn't be surprised if his life plan is very ambitious! :)

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks for the speedy answer, Carol! I can see that this thread has become a hit! :eek:

4. I'm sure of it Andrew,
    If I told you everything I have experienced and Know to be fact then your other Posters on this site would have a hard time believing, so I may just keep introducing things a little at a time. My first supernatural experience happened when I was only 6 years old and I have never forgotten what or who it was.

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Wow - six! That's great! Do you feel that you are naturally gifted in psychic communications or extrasensory perception?

Personally, I've never been good with the psychic aspect of all this. Remembering communication dreams and some out-of-body excursions are about as far as I've gotten. Maybe though, that's because I don't feel that I need a major spiritual experience to truly know. In any case, I'm fine with that. There are a lot of people out there who need to communicate with Spirit far more than I do.

6. I'm really not gifted at all, Andrew, it just seems I'm always in the right place at the right time. I tend to attract these things like I tend to attract people in need. I can say that I have directly and positively influenced many thousands of people who have come into and then out of my life over the past 50 years. Nothing I have ever seen or felt seemed unusual or even scary at the time. I can honestly say I have NEVER had a fear of death or dying, although a reoccuring dream I had as a child, which always included the steriotypical Grim Reaper figure, did scare the crap out of me for years. This dream started when I was about 9, I didn't even know what the Grim Reaper looked like then, and went on into my 20's

7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hmm, interesting. The fact that you have never had a fear of death suggests that you likely conquered that fear in a past life experience, so you instinctively have always known that you are not your body. I find your experiences fascinating!

8. I tend to agree with you on that, My wife and I have been together in no less than three previous lifetimes, once married as brother and sister which wasn't acceptable in that age and my wife was stoned to death. It was that lifetime I mention on another thread with reference to my daughters' guilt, she threw the first stone.

9. TriciaA

TriciaA New Member

Speaking of Communicating with those who have passed over. During the illness of my daughter's father (Tony), when he was finally sent home from the hospital, she would sit by his bedside day and night, nursing him, he would drift in and out of sleep. She would talk to him, don't be afraid, you will see your mother and father, you won't be on your own, there is life after death you know...

The second night after Tony passed away, Samantha was in her bedroom, she had fallen asleep, totally exhausted. For some reason she awoke with a start, her father appeared before her, he was wearing the same white T-shirt he had on before he passed over. She looked at him and said 'See, I told you there is life after death' He looked at her with a smile and a wink and faded away.

Tony was never sure about life after death, he would listen to me talk about it from time to time over the years but was very unsure about it. Anyway, I just wanted to share my daughter's experience with you:)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  10. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

Great story TriciaA! Also when you feel it is right Fasaga, I would like to hear more of yours! It is stories like these that you hear over and over that just cannot be denied that life is eternal and we are still so connected! It is helpful to so many! It can help soften the grief a bit.
    Carol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.