1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Paranormal Photo (CNN)

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Andrew, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Everyone!

I thought this recent article from CNN was rather interesting. It features a picture from the scene of a deadly crash in Kentucky, and the image shows a bunch of people surrounding a dying man. Above them, there is a misty, human-shaped blob, which people are saying is the man's spirit leaving his body. I don't know whether this is a legitimate spirit image or not, but it does fit with what I would expect the astral body to look like in a photograph, and with where it would be immediately after an accident.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

That's pretty awesome

3. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

If that's an unaltered true photo... then that could be spectacular. In reading some of the comments about when this person died i.e. being pronounced dead at the hospital, from the reading I have done, the spirit actually leaves the body before the body is pronounced medically dead. So, the timing of this spirit being captured would be correct.

4. Andrew

Andrew Guest

You bring up an excellent point--in the case of accidents, the person is usually yanked out of the body before the collision actually occurs, so it is logical that this man would have been out of his body before he was pronounced dead.

5. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Thank you for sharing this here, Andrew! Several people sent it to me independently, and my first reaction is "Yep." It is rare to see the spirit (I'll tell you why in a moment), but this phenomenon has been photographed before: Waller posted a little clip here of it happening when a mouse died in a trap.

What seems actually to happen at death is that we leave our body either through the chest or through the head and initially our spiritual essence looks like an undifferentiated mist, but it then re-forms into a body. While this is happening, our spiritual vibration is rapidly rising, so those at the bedside who can see the mist - and many people can - will generally say that it rose, then disappeared (vibrating higher than what they could see), before it could re-form into anything.

Now, as to this photo. We know that cellphone cameras - especially iPhone cameras - are able easily to capture photos of orbs, which are otherwise generally invisible. Effectively, they can photograph spiritual energy that is vibrating higher than what the human eye can see. My hunch is that if this photo had been taken one second earlier the spiritual energy would not yet have left the body; and if it had been taken one second later, the energy would have already been vibrating too high for it to be photographed. But in the tiny space when it could be photographed, it was. Very, very remarkable!

6. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

My aunt (An RN and Spirit sensitive) was Charge Nurse on the floor one evening when one of the patients passed. She and another nurse set about wrapping the body for transport to the hospital morgue; Mid-way through there happened to be a massive black out in that part of the city. All the lights went out save for the (very dim) emergency lighting system. My aunt had her hand on the man's chest when Spirit passed through it moving out of the body; she saw the form rise and depart through the window into the night sky. She described it as being "moist," saying "It was a complete head and shoulders... the rest of the body looked like a misty energy tail. Like a comet"

She said the other nurse turned to her, "You saw it didn't you? ---The flash?" (Apparently that was the term medical staff used for departing Spirit) Having witnessed the exodus together, the two formed a special bond. Her friend, a Hindu, gifted my aunt with a special Rudraksha bead necklace to commemorate the happening. Love her account of it.

7. AmbraADC

AmbraADC Banned

My Mom, who died in 2003, died in her home. It was about 12:35 p.m., and I was working in another room from her on my computer. As I was working, I could strongly sense my Mom's spirit walking down the hall. She turned and entered my room, and I heard her say behind me, "what you doing?" I could sense her coming, so she didn't scare me. I stood up and quickly explained what i was doing, and then thought, "if her spirit is here, than what is her body doing?" I quickly went to her bed, and I could tell right away that she was dead. She was then standing across from me, so I told her to go get my brother who was outside. She did do that, and he later reported, that he felt a spirit whiz by his head, so he came back in the house. I called the palliative nurses who were helping us, (I had been told not to phone the ambulance when she died, as she was expected to die soon), and they sent a nurse over who confirmed her death. But that's how I learned of my Mom's death, her spirit came and told me.

For a few days before she died when I was looking after her in a coma, I had a few occasions where her spirit would come out of her body, ask me what I was doing, and I would explain what I was doing to her to look after her, and then she would go back into her body.

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

What lovely stories, dear friends! Thank you for sharing them!!

9. Alexandra

Alexandra New Member

Is this a fake video?

Hello everybody!

I was just reading some articles about paranormal phenomena on internet, and also watching videos about the topic. I found this video where supposedly a woman's spirit comes out of her body after death. According to what the article (here's the link if you want to check it out for yourselves: https://tuko.co.ke/161317-camera-captured-death-makes-believe-eternal-life.html) said, the event took place two years ago, in a hospital in China. My question is: Is this for real? Or is the video fake and someone edited it with a special software or program to make some sort of ghost appear in the video?

Here's the link for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ahhhDBQHxg. Copyright by Scary videos.

10. MalMac56

MalMac56 Member

It's a fake... I can make them myself using Sony Vegas.

11. ShingingLight1967

ShingingLight1967 Active Member

Yeah.... I'm gonna have to say this is fake. It doesnt happen that way.. it's a mist or fog or vapor that leaves the body. It something that you cant really describe other than being a mist and then it quickly dissipates.