1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Paranormal images

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Dear friends,

I wish to share with you two images that were produced in my presence. I solemnly swear that no trickery whatsoever was involved. The person who produced them is an extremely well meaning genuine human being, a friend of mine with no intention to make money from his spiritual endeavors. I hereby share them with this community as further evidence that we survive after this fragile material body withers away. I have had a further experience which touched me deeply and personally in this person's presence. More on this in an upcoming post. I feel privileged to have been asked by this person to join him in afterlife research.

Death does not seem to be the end, dear friends.

With warm regards,
    Mark

Attached Files:

2. mac

mac long-term contributor

It's good to hear that you're finding persuasive evidence of our survival beyond death although you may be preaching to the converted. ;)

Photographs may be difficult to interpret out of context and although I'm not suggesting this for one moment, some have been known to be faked.

A repeated problem though, Mark, is that even the most personally-persuasive information may not work for someone else. We may have to find our own evidence, undergo our own experiences, before we're similarly persuaded. And that's exactly as it should be. When it happens accounts written by others may have a resonance for us that reinforces our surety about what we've personally found.

I'm glad you're beginning your journey of discovery and I hope you'll feel reassured when I say that many of us have already concluded that death is indeed not the end. :)