1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Paranormal images

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Mark Zerafa, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Dear friends,

I wish to share with you two images that were produced in my presence. I solemnly swear that no trickery whatsoever was involved. The person who produced them is an extremely well meaning genuine human being, a friend of mine with no intention to make money from his spiritual endeavors. I hereby share them with this community as further evidence that we survive after this fragile material body withers away. I have had a further experience which touched me deeply and personally in this person's presence. More on this in an upcoming post. I feel privileged to have been asked by this person to join him in afterlife research.

Death does not seem to be the end, dear friends.

With warm regards,
    Mark

Attached Files:

2. mac

mac host

It's good to hear that you're finding persuasive evidence of our survival beyond death although you may be preaching to the converted. ;)

Photographs may be difficult to interpret out of context and although I'm not suggesting this for one moment, some have been known to be faked.

A repeated problem though, Mark, is that even the most personally-persuasive information may not work for someone else. We may have to find our own evidence, undergo our own experiences, before we're similarly persuaded. And that's exactly as it should be. When it happens accounts written by others may have a resonance for us that reinforces our surety about what we've personally found.

I'm glad you're beginning your journey of discovery and I hope you'll feel reassured when I say that many of us have already concluded that death is indeed not the end. :)

Shirley Shockley and Unexpected like this.
  3. Rising

Rising Member

Thanks for sharing Mark

4. Hello again Mark, I just viewed another of your photo's I am in shock, there is a man who was a guru I am sure most people know him as Osho that is without a doubt him, just look him up and see for yourself.

Mark Zerafa likes this.
  5. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Yes in fact, that's who we think it is. My medium is a huge fan of osho!!

Shirley Shockley likes this.
  6. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Isabel, I was there when the pics were taken, I swear solemnly, that there was no trickery involved.

7. I believe you are true Mark, I have to get in touch with Zorba the Buddha and ask him to look at this, it's remarkable. Thank you for sharing this do you have more to share with us?

8. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Thank you for your encouraging feedback Isabel. I do have some more images to share. I will post them later as I am at supermarket right now, hehe.

I feel privileged to be working with this person. We hope to carry out systematic investigations and we will post the results on Facebook and YouTube for all to see!

Thanks again for your interest and kind comments.

9. You are most welcome Mark, I have left a message with Zorba so he may get in touch, maybe half of sanyassins will be too hope that you don't mind, anyway happy shopping, and thank you.

10. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Exactly what do these photos prove or show? I like having conversations and getting recognizable signs from my Dis-incarnate relatives so strange unrecognizable images in a photo do not mean very much to me. If the images were of so and so, so what? Does that prove they are still alive? But then, I do not need any proof since I already know that we don't die when our bodies are dead and gone. I just don't see how these images prove or mean anything beyond what someone WANTS them to mean. I've no doubt that Osho and many others is still very much alive in the Afterlife and would not need a mysterious photo for proof. Oh well, to each his own...................

11. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

Yes jimrich, we are all different. The pictures are significant to me because "I know" is not in my vocabulary. I prefer to take a more cautious stance and say "I humbly think". And pictures such as these, captured in controlled conditions are useful as a basis for an opinion that constantly evolves.

Best wishes.

isabel mcdonald likes this.
  12. mac

mac host

We each approach matters in ways that are right for us individually.

There's no saying that one person's way is better or worse than anyone else's, no saying that because one of us doesn't find something meaningful that nobody else should..... Learning may come in a particular way for one individual but that way may not work for another.

I do use the words 'I know' in certain situations because I have transitioned from strong belief/surety to something more firm and certain, something that's become knowledge. I can't say when that happened or that any one thing brought it about (there wasn't) but within me I know the difference between how it used to be and how it is now. And about those subjects I see it as my knowledge, ie I know.

Having said all that there's a whole, bigger bunch that I DON'T KNOW! ;):)

13. Well said Mac,I believe we all know certain things in certain situations, I like to be humble as I feel there is something so much bigger than us call it god or call it alla or Krishna or Buddha. I will never say that I know, I can only be humble and share with others all the remarkable things I have learned along the way, and hope that they will share with me as ego is a dangerous thing, so I know my place but that is all I know. peace

marmaladecat and Mark Zerafa like this.
  15. how very mean spirited

marmaladecat and Mark Zerafa like this.
  16. Mark Zerafa

Mark Zerafa New Member

"I know for sure" to me sounds like blind faith in a religion. We need some kind of basis for our beliefs. And whilst photographs such as these alone may not be entirely sufficient, they are food for thought and tangible evidence that a reality beyond what our ordinary senses may perceive, indeed exists.

I left organized religion because it attempted to impose dogma on me. Religion required me to "know for sure without evidence". I chose this path of investigation and rationality instead.

On the other hand, we also need to be open to learning from one another. Our continued existence beyond the earthly plane is of profound importance and every bit of bona fide, verifiable evidence, is valuable. Sharing our experiences and thoughts in an honest way is helping each other in our spiritual journey. I also believe that this is the raison d'ĂȘtre of these forums. And that "this evidence is worthless" runs counter to this.

Peace.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  17. I agree with you Mark, and I get where you are coming from regards religion. I realise we are new here and I do hope that some of these kind people will share their experiences with us, as you say it is very important to share with each other I was taught that if we listen to other people's point of view even maybe we don't agree, but let's respect each other, and your images are far from being worthless this is very tangible evidence I would have thought people would be delighted with this evidence, more so if they are of a spiritual nature with open heart. I joined this forum because I believed that the people here would be happy to hear new and different experiences, may I leave this quote... its from a great teacher named Lao Tzo. "if you see what is small as it sees itself, and accept what is weak for what strength it has, and use what is dim for the light that it gives, then all will go well. this is called acting naturally " Lao Tzo

Mark Zerafa likes this.
  18. Sorry wrong spelling forgive me it should be Lao Tzu

19. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Thank you for sharing your experiences.

20. Shirley Shockley

Shirley Shockley New Member

Thank you for sharing mark. But the images are difficult to interpret.