1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

outdated information

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by radbirdz, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I've been reading that much of the channeled information we have received about the afterlife comes from many years ago. Is there a reason we have stopped our efforts in this manner? I was reading about how there is no recorded music there, and perhaps its because our communications were with people from a very long time ago - before records or tapes.

Is it possible that the afterlife has progressed in a manner similar to Earth? After all - its inhabitants bring with them their earthly experiences. I would think there is a desperate need for much more updated information. As a planet we have been raising our levels of awareness, I would think there are people in the afterlife working on very exciting projects.

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

All my posts are as new and updated as it gets about Heaven or the "Afterlife". It is not old information! It is from my son Mikey who is in Heaven. Check it out!
    Music doesn't have to be recorded in Heaven. Cause if you want it, it's there! Actually it's everywhere! :) Heaven's music is beyond awesome according to Mikey! He also says Heaven is more "updated" than earth! :) He continues to say "you have no idea how glorious it can be!" (Mikey says he is not "dusting" clouds......) Little humor there! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

You are right, Radbirdz, in wishing that we had more detailed updated information! I have thought of asking for a lengthy reading with Mikey through Carol, since there are so many questions I would love to ask. Most of the detailed information that we have about what it is like to live in the Summerland is 80 to 100 years old, and since each new earth-culture seems to begin and then inhabit its own Summerland area, I am confident that there is at least one later culture than the late-nineteenth- to early-twentieth-century area in which our early-twentieth-century communicants live. I have been imaging the postwar generation starting a Summerland full of mid-century ranch homes!

Where recorded music is concerned - and generally where all electronics are concerned - my hunch is that if we feel the need to bring our laptop or our MP3 player with us, we can do that. We seem to be allowed to bring along whatever we miss from our earth-lives. But more-advanced beings would gently keep reminding us that since we can think words into being, and since we can communicate with anyone or get answers to our questions instantly, we don't need a computer now; and since Elvis (for example) performs frequently, an MP3 player is kind of silly. You are right, though - it would be great to know for sure!

4. Thanks, Roberta! Is there a reason why attempts to communicate have stopped?

5. Hi Caroly and Mikey. I was thinking about how well you are able to communicate with Mikey. How would you and he feel about picking and choosing between specific questions asked on this forum that he may have knowledge of such as:

What's been going on with Hitler since he was killed in the 40's? Is Mikey allowed to or able to give us information like that?

Or, can he give me any information about the earth bound that harrased me for a half dozen years other than he latched on to me because of an affinity for alcohol?

I realize this is a bit of a slippery slope, maybe he would be willing to set some parameters for the questions?

(Oh, I just went back and read Roberta's post and she said something similar)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  6. Carol, can i ask u a question? It might sound insulting, but it is a GENUINE question, if you permit i shall ask it.

7. Carol and Mikey

First of all, knight1985, please ask me your question. That is no problem. Do remember I am just a regular mom but I will do the best that I can with the answer. :)
    RA, Mikey cannot address the earthbound spirit question. He does not know who it is. I am guessing Mikey could have been on earth during part of that situation. In regards to Hitler, Mikey tells me that Hitler chose a life of no love. His soul wanted to experience that. Hitler knows the hurt and pain he caused . He is deperately trying to deal with this. Sally Baldwin has done a reading from him (Hitler), and it is in her book called: Dying To Live Again. Very interesting stuff. Check it out. She was the medium who told me I had the ability.
    Please feel free to ask us questions. I will try the best that I can to answer them with Mikey. :)
    Heaven is divided into 7 planes. Each plane has many, many levels of love. The more loving, the more glorious. What you consider Summerlands is planes 2 through 5. These planes of existance are forever changing. These planes are similar to the earth in what you are use to, but much more beautiful. Understand that your "thought" can create your need. Planes 6 and 7 are different. These levels are of great knowledge and love. They are Celestial and Angelic. These levels are forever teaching and guiding. (Though our spiritual guides are not necessarily from these levels. ) But those guides are guided from these higher planes. In Heaven, these planes are very respected and honored. These planes are beyond what the human mind can comprehend in regards to beauty, love and light! The "love and light" is beyond anything Mikey can describe that we could understand. Souls from these planes absolutely go lower to help other souls. Mikey often is on different planes. He likes moving about.
    Please ask specific questions and we will do the best that we can to answer them.
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  8. Thank You Caroly and Mikey. The earth bound question was just a shot in the dark. I may try to get info on that through a medium. And yeah, definitely Mikey was still here on earth, approx. age 10 - 18 when that was going on.

Interesting stuff about Hitler. I can't imagine having to deal with the knowledge that you were adolf hitler. Of course he's not aware of that now that he apparently reincarnated, if I'm understanding that correctly. He chose to live a life of no love.

I can't really accept the apparent fact that a soul capable of such atrocity is allowed to return to earth in the first place, and to choose a life of no love. I'd be afraid such a sad existence would lead to further bad things from that soul. I guess it's a good thing nobody here knows who it is. I wonder what prevents these souls from continuing their hate and horror in another life time. I guess they eventually stop them from coming to earth. I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Thank You both for being willing to do this. Roberta's questions will most certainly be of the most over all value. I hope you guys will post all the Q and A's for the rest of us.

There's got to be other advanced communications like yours happening with others. Seems like there should be a way to better organize all these small groups into one huge movement. Just dreaming aloud I suppose.

This will be interesting.

9. Annie

Annie Member

Thank you Carol and Mikey for being so open. Awakening, I think what Carol meant was that Hitler chose a life of no love when he incarnated as Hitler, not necessarily that he reincarnated that way after his life as Hitler. That was how I interpreted it anyway, not sure though. But I share your confusion, why would anyone chose a life without love? Does that mean that he chose to be born into a life where no one loved him, or he chose to be a non-loving person? I can see the former situation (trying to work through difficult life lessons) but I can't see why anyone would go for the latter and I can't imagine spirit guides would give the go-ahead to that. I'm guessing you mean the first scenario though Carol, since I remember you saying Mikey said that no one plans to be a murderer or a bad person. It just happens when you go astray.

Radbirdz, I think part of the reason why there are few communicators is that with the advent of technology, people have become a little more greedy. People like John Edward are making tons and tons of money because people are so willing to pay to get readings from him, and why would he give something away for free when he makes boatloads of money off of it? Leslie Flint did this stuff about 50 years ago for free and fortunately we have Carol here doing it for free, and this is why I admire them so much. But a lot of mediums out there are in it for the money. I don't blame them because everyone needs to make a living, but sometimes I wish they'd share a little knowledge for free for the good of the world, just once in a while. :)

10. Carol and Mikey

Annie,
    Your interpretation of what I said is correct. RA misunderstood me. When Hitler WAS here, he wanted to experience a life of no love. His soul chose that. My understanding is that he has NOT reincarnated.
    Thanks for helping out with the clarification. :)
    Carol