1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

outdated information

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by radbirdz, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I've been reading that much of the channeled information we have received about the afterlife comes from many years ago. Is there a reason we have stopped our efforts in this manner? I was reading about how there is no recorded music there, and perhaps its because our communications were with people from a very long time ago - before records or tapes.

Is it possible that the afterlife has progressed in a manner similar to Earth? After all - its inhabitants bring with them their earthly experiences. I would think there is a desperate need for much more updated information. As a planet we have been raising our levels of awareness, I would think there are people in the afterlife working on very exciting projects.

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

All my posts are as new and updated as it gets about Heaven or the "Afterlife". It is not old information! It is from my son Mikey who is in Heaven. Check it out!
    Music doesn't have to be recorded in Heaven. Cause if you want it, it's there! Actually it's everywhere! :) Heaven's music is beyond awesome according to Mikey! He also says Heaven is more "updated" than earth! :) He continues to say "you have no idea how glorious it can be!" (Mikey says he is not "dusting" clouds......) Little humor there! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

You are right, Radbirdz, in wishing that we had more detailed updated information! I have thought of asking for a lengthy reading with Mikey through Carol, since there are so many questions I would love to ask. Most of the detailed information that we have about what it is like to live in the Summerland is 80 to 100 years old, and since each new earth-culture seems to begin and then inhabit its own Summerland area, I am confident that there is at least one later culture than the late-nineteenth- to early-twentieth-century area in which our early-twentieth-century communicants live. I have been imaging the postwar generation starting a Summerland full of mid-century ranch homes!

Where recorded music is concerned - and generally where all electronics are concerned - my hunch is that if we feel the need to bring our laptop or our MP3 player with us, we can do that. We seem to be allowed to bring along whatever we miss from our earth-lives. But more-advanced beings would gently keep reminding us that since we can think words into being, and since we can communicate with anyone or get answers to our questions instantly, we don't need a computer now; and since Elvis (for example) performs frequently, an MP3 player is kind of silly. You are right, though - it would be great to know for sure!

4. Thanks, Roberta! Is there a reason why attempts to communicate have stopped?

5. Hi Caroly and Mikey. I was thinking about how well you are able to communicate with Mikey. How would you and he feel about picking and choosing between specific questions asked on this forum that he may have knowledge of such as:

What's been going on with Hitler since he was killed in the 40's? Is Mikey allowed to or able to give us information like that?

Or, can he give me any information about the earth bound that harrased me for a half dozen years other than he latched on to me because of an affinity for alcohol?

I realize this is a bit of a slippery slope, maybe he would be willing to set some parameters for the questions?

(Oh, I just went back and read Roberta's post and she said something similar)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011