1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

outdated information

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by radbirdz, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I've been reading that much of the channeled information we have received about the afterlife comes from many years ago. Is there a reason we have stopped our efforts in this manner? I was reading about how there is no recorded music there, and perhaps its because our communications were with people from a very long time ago - before records or tapes.

Is it possible that the afterlife has progressed in a manner similar to Earth? After all - its inhabitants bring with them their earthly experiences. I would think there is a desperate need for much more updated information. As a planet we have been raising our levels of awareness, I would think there are people in the afterlife working on very exciting projects.

2. Carol and Mikey

Carol and Mikey Golden Hearts

All my posts are as new and updated as it gets about Heaven or the "Afterlife". It is not old information! It is from my son Mikey who is in Heaven. Check it out!
    Music doesn't have to be recorded in Heaven. Cause if you want it, it's there! Actually it's everywhere! :) Heaven's music is beyond awesome according to Mikey! He also says Heaven is more "updated" than earth! :) He continues to say "you have no idea how glorious it can be!" (Mikey says he is not "dusting" clouds......) Little humor there! :)
    Carol and Mikey "in Spirit"

3. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

You are right, Radbirdz, in wishing that we had more detailed updated information! I have thought of asking for a lengthy reading with Mikey through Carol, since there are so many questions I would love to ask. Most of the detailed information that we have about what it is like to live in the Summerland is 80 to 100 years old, and since each new earth-culture seems to begin and then inhabit its own Summerland area, I am confident that there is at least one later culture than the late-nineteenth- to early-twentieth-century area in which our early-twentieth-century communicants live. I have been imaging the postwar generation starting a Summerland full of mid-century ranch homes!

Where recorded music is concerned - and generally where all electronics are concerned - my hunch is that if we feel the need to bring our laptop or our MP3 player with us, we can do that. We seem to be allowed to bring along whatever we miss from our earth-lives. But more-advanced beings would gently keep reminding us that since we can think words into being, and since we can communicate with anyone or get answers to our questions instantly, we don't need a computer now; and since Elvis (for example) performs frequently, an MP3 player is kind of silly. You are right, though - it would be great to know for sure!

4. Thanks, Roberta! Is there a reason why attempts to communicate have stopped?

5. Hi Caroly and Mikey. I was thinking about how well you are able to communicate with Mikey. How would you and he feel about picking and choosing between specific questions asked on this forum that he may have knowledge of such as:

What's been going on with Hitler since he was killed in the 40's? Is Mikey allowed to or able to give us information like that?

Or, can he give me any information about the earth bound that harrased me for a half dozen years other than he latched on to me because of an affinity for alcohol?

I realize this is a bit of a slippery slope, maybe he would be willing to set some parameters for the questions?

(Oh, I just went back and read Roberta's post and she said something similar)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  6. Carol, can i ask u a question? It might sound insulting, but it is a GENUINE question, if you permit i shall ask it.

7. Carol and Mikey

First of all, knight1985, please ask me your question. That is no problem. Do remember I am just a regular mom but I will do the best that I can with the answer. :)
    RA, Mikey cannot address the earthbound spirit question. He does not know who it is. I am guessing Mikey could have been on earth during part of that situation. In regards to Hitler, Mikey tells me that Hitler chose a life of no love. His soul wanted to experience that. Hitler knows the hurt and pain he caused . He is deperately trying to deal with this. Sally Baldwin has done a reading from him (Hitler), and it is in her book called: Dying To Live Again. Very interesting stuff. Check it out. She was the medium who told me I had the ability.
    Please feel free to ask us questions. I will try the best that I can to answer them with Mikey. :)
    Heaven is divided into 7 planes. Each plane has many, many levels of love. The more loving, the more glorious. What you consider Summerlands is planes 2 through 5. These planes of existance are forever changing. These planes are similar to the earth in what you are use to, but much more beautiful. Understand that your "thought" can create your need. Planes 6 and 7 are different. These levels are of great knowledge and love. They are Celestial and Angelic. These levels are forever teaching and guiding. (Though our spiritual guides are not necessarily from these levels. ) But those guides are guided from these higher planes. In Heaven, these planes are very respected and honored. These planes are beyond what the human mind can comprehend in regards to beauty, love and light! The "love and light" is beyond anything Mikey can describe that we could understand. Souls from these planes absolutely go lower to help other souls. Mikey often is on different planes. He likes moving about.
    Please ask specific questions and we will do the best that we can to answer them.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  8. Thank You Caroly and Mikey. The earth bound question was just a shot in the dark. I may try to get info on that through a medium. And yeah, definitely Mikey was still here on earth, approx. age 10 - 18 when that was going on.

Interesting stuff about Hitler. I can't imagine having to deal with the knowledge that you were adolf hitler. Of course he's not aware of that now that he apparently reincarnated, if I'm understanding that correctly. He chose to live a life of no love.

I can't really accept the apparent fact that a soul capable of such atrocity is allowed to return to earth in the first place, and to choose a life of no love. I'd be afraid such a sad existence would lead to further bad things from that soul. I guess it's a good thing nobody here knows who it is. I wonder what prevents these souls from continuing their hate and horror in another life time. I guess they eventually stop them from coming to earth. I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Thank You both for being willing to do this. Roberta's questions will most certainly be of the most over all value. I hope you guys will post all the Q and A's for the rest of us.

There's got to be other advanced communications like yours happening with others. Seems like there should be a way to better organize all these small groups into one huge movement. Just dreaming aloud I suppose.

This will be interesting.

9. Annie

Annie Member

Thank you Carol and Mikey for being so open. Awakening, I think what Carol meant was that Hitler chose a life of no love when he incarnated as Hitler, not necessarily that he reincarnated that way after his life as Hitler. That was how I interpreted it anyway, not sure though. But I share your confusion, why would anyone chose a life without love? Does that mean that he chose to be born into a life where no one loved him, or he chose to be a non-loving person? I can see the former situation (trying to work through difficult life lessons) but I can't see why anyone would go for the latter and I can't imagine spirit guides would give the go-ahead to that. I'm guessing you mean the first scenario though Carol, since I remember you saying Mikey said that no one plans to be a murderer or a bad person. It just happens when you go astray.

Radbirdz, I think part of the reason why there are few communicators is that with the advent of technology, people have become a little more greedy. People like John Edward are making tons and tons of money because people are so willing to pay to get readings from him, and why would he give something away for free when he makes boatloads of money off of it? Leslie Flint did this stuff about 50 years ago for free and fortunately we have Carol here doing it for free, and this is why I admire them so much. But a lot of mediums out there are in it for the money. I don't blame them because everyone needs to make a living, but sometimes I wish they'd share a little knowledge for free for the good of the world, just once in a while. :)

10. Carol and Mikey

Annie,
    Your interpretation of what I said is correct. RA misunderstood me. When Hitler WAS here, he wanted to experience a life of no love. His soul chose that. My understanding is that he has NOT reincarnated.
    Thanks for helping out with the clarification. :)
    Carol

11. Thanks for the clarification. This is all very hard to reconcile and why I struggle with some of the evidence. So, apparently all of Hitler's vicitims chose a life with the intention of being victimized?

And since there is no such thing as actual time and all our lives are happening at once, is the eventual earthly outcome already known and if so why would the soul struggle with their life choices after crossing? Or is an outline of a plan merely set in motion and many of the details of the script are written as we go.

And circular thinking brings us right back to - in order for people to choose a life as a victim then what Hitler was going to do in that life was already known. I think this has been covered before, but don't we have to know the Holocaust is going to ocurr before we can choose to be a victim of it?

12. Carol and Mikey

There are several questions here so I will try to do my best to address them.
    Mikey tells me we come to earth with a general life plan. This plan is constantly altered because of free-will. Not just our free-will, but also the free-will of others. In regards to Hitler, he chose with "his own free-will" to experience a life without love. All guides are loving, but the soul they are attempting to guide may not be as much. In this case, Hitler's free-will made the choice despite the guides trying to redirect . We all have free-will. How we react to different life lessons is how we advance our soul. It is highly doubtful that all of Hitler's victims wanted to experince this. Sometimes in our life, we experience things that we didn't bargain for, which happened, because of someone else's choice or free-will . (Example of "change in plan" due to free-will. )
    Mikey tells me we come to earth to learn life lessons. But our "lifetimes on earth" are not going on at the same time. We do them in "order". So this is different than some views that have been stated. He also says that if the word "illusion" means not real, then he questions that. What is happening is absolutely real and is all important in soul advancement. I have no way to prove this. I guess it still is the "Great Mystery" because none of us has gone on a week vacation to visit Heaven and then come back with an update. :)
    In regards to murder, there was a thread where I talked a lot about Mikey's opinion on this. But here is a brief review: Murder is never God's plan. It may be the individual soul's plan, but never God's plan. Mikey continues to say we need to repect life. God is a "Unity of Absolute Pure Love", murder is the exact opposite!
    Well, I hope we covered it all. Again I am just doing my best with all of this. :)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  13. Thank You Carol and Mikey for all your effort. And that does help a lot. The free will thing is interesting, I find it kind of odd that there aren't bigger guard rails in place to keep us from blowing up the planet etc. So history hasn't already been written is what you're saying? And the no time issue is just too bizarre for us incarnate souls to fathom? So time exists, but not really............

14. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Rude Awakening! I have to agree with Carol and Mikey here. There are advanced beings working with the most influential people in the world trying to prevent any permanent damage from occurring (i.e. the planet blowing up). There is, however, only so much they can do without restricting our free will, which can never happen because then we would lose the ability to learn.

There is some evidence that physical beings have destroyed their planet before, and even some indications that the race from that planet is responsible for the creation of the human race. Basically, they destroyed their own planet, so they came here, and mated with early pre-humans, which created the genetics that lead to our current species, homo sapiens. Believe it or not, the Bible actually has a lot of evidence supporting this. I know I sounds like some sci-to novel, but I think there is something to it.

As for time, I understand exactly what Mikey means! We do incarnate in a certain order, because that is the only way that we can build our experiences up and learn progressively, but time itself is an illusion. It does exist, but is not objectively real. For example, from our subjective perspective (and from that of the afterlife) time is real but, from God's perspective, which the truest perspective, time is merely a thought. Like our thoughts, it exists but it is not real.

The same thing goes for the earth realm. What happens here is fundamentally important to our spiritual growth. If this were just some game, we wouldn't be here at all. The earth is a school and, like all schools, what is done there is not permanent, nor does it objective affect the real world (meaning in this case the greater reality), but it gives us the knowledge to be able to succeed in the real world.

Once again, Mikey is 100% in line with all the afterlife evidence!

15. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi again! I just wanted to add that I read somewhere that Hitler was able to forgive himself fairly easily because he did not commit most of the atrocities of the holocaust personally. So he moved on pretty quickly, while his foot soldiers had a really tough time forgiving themselves. I don't know if that it is true, and obviously words like "quickly" tend to lose meaning somewhat when talking about the afterlife. I think that I may have read this in Roberta's book (The Fun of Dying). Maybe Roberta could tell us where she found that out, if it is from her book?

16. Annie

Annie Member

Wow Vita, that's interesting what you said about beings that created our race. Where did you hear about that? It kind of makes sense, I always wondered how our race got started...

As for the time thing. What Mikey said makes sense, that you do live your lives in order, because that's what I've heard from Leslie Flint seances. They all talk about their past lives, never future lives, and it all seems pretty linear. Also, one thing I've consistently noticed is that dead people cannot predict the future (most don't even try to) so I do see what Mikey is saying about free will.

I don't know, I think God had to make it so that time is linear even from an afterlife perspective, otherwise things would just get chaotic and out of hand.

I still find it strange that someone would plan to be a murderer in their lifetime. It just seems like you're setting yourself up for failure, setting yourself up to possibly end up in the outer darkness or earthbound. If Hitler was able to forgive himself that easily then maybe he's more advanced than I realized. Because even though he didn't personally kill anyone, I imagine he'd still had to have felt all the pain of the Holocaust victims, plus the emotional pain of the survivors.

17. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Annie! There is a man, named Erich von Däniken, who wrote several books showing that there is more than sufficient proof to decisively proof that a good portion of ancient history was actually influenced by extraterrestrials and that they may have even created us as we are now. Here is so much evidence that I cannot really begin to describe it, but here is an interesting tidbit that comes from the Bible:

"Let us create man in our image, after our likeness." (Gen. 1:26) While many Christians claim that this is a reference to the Holy Trinity, von Däniken thinks it a reference to the decision to create man. There is also a Bible quote that goes something like this, but I cannot find it right now: "And there were giants those days that came down from the heavens and mated with the women and a new race was born." Those might not be the exact words, but it is something like that. Anyway the word in Hebrew for "giant" actually means "those who descended", so it could be a reference to space travel.

This man has a TV called Ancient Aliens, and his most famous book is called Chariots of the Gods. It's really fascinating!

I've noticed that too, Annie. My thinking is that, just because someone is dead, doesn't mean that they are enlightened. Most people just die and think "Oh wow! This is great!" and go with the flow since our culture doesn't prepare us at all for death and because death is so much better than they could have hoped. We get to analyze everything that happens and so we can begin to understand why it happens, but for most people it just happens. The people who, in general, communicate with earth are in the Summerland and are closer to earth than the true higher beings. So it makes sense that they are not aware of the greater reality and time not truly being real, although it does exist. Do you see what I mean? Most people probably don't research this stuff because they are too busy enjoying it!

You make an interesting point about God possibly making time linear so that it would make sense. I'm not sure about this though. A lot of the evidence seems to suggest that God didn't personally create the universe, but rather that it was an accident. God might not even be aware that the universe and the afterlife levels exist. I know that sounds impossible but it does make sense if you think it through: If God is a door, then we are all little splinters from that door. In creation, we accidentally split from God, and God ended that separation immediately. In that instant, time sprung up, and God ended it. So, in that sense, time doesn't exist. God's Awareness is our Truest State of Being and it is the only objectively real state of awareness, and in that awareness there is no space or time, just love. But, the entire afterlife levels and the universe exist right now because time sprung up in that moment and we are stuck in time. God has ended this whole thing - we just aren't at the end yet, even though it has already happened. Anyway, God may not be aware of this universe because, in His World, it's not there. It was a bad thought that he stopped thinking about a long time ago.

That doesn't mean though that God is impersonal and distant. He truly loves each of us because He is each of us. Without every creature in the universe, God is incomplete! Except, if He's not aware of the universe, then He doesn't miss us because we are still part of Him and, since He reversed/ended creation, we never even left Him! That's why we can be so sure that everyone gets to heaven and beyond because, no matter how bad someone may seem, they are part of God!

Confused yet? :)

18. Carol and Mikey

Vita,
    Wow that is amazing how you word things! I am impressed! My posts are always pretty basic as Mikey knows if he gets too technical, I get lost! :) I still can barely operate my old cell phone. No way can I upgrade yet! Yikes!
    Mikey tells me that time is abstract. It is not real in Heaven, but it is needed on earth. "Time" brings "order" to earth. Time on earth is needed to keep things in order even though in Heaven time is not real. In Heaven, they think of events "in order". Mikey says we should think of time when on earth as "order" in Heaven.
    Mikey says the universe has always existed. He tells me God has always existed. Love has always existed. Mikey says God is Love and Love is God; believe me when I say they have always existed. (Words from Mikey :) )

19. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Thanks Carol! I always find it so hard to describe this stuff in words!

20. Yes, thank you Carol and Mikey. The "abstract" concept that time isn't real has been really hard for me to grasp. I just couldn't get myself around it. It finally clicked with your wording.

It's not the concept that time isn't real that's abstract, but time itself that is in fact abstract. Things happen in order or sequence. Humans just began measuring it with their invention of time.

Excellent !!!

I told my father years ago that man invented time. I had no knowledge of the afterlife evidence that related to it at that time.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011