1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

out of this world

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Ruby, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

A story on front page of newspaper today: about an interstellar object Harvard scientists say looked and behaved like an alien probe from a distant solar system. Astronomers say we should consider the possibility that the most intriguing object to be spotted in space for years might be even more fascinating than they thought. "Oumuamua" (a Hawaiian word, as you lovely Americans will recognise, which apparently means "distant messenger from the past" - I only know there's a big observatory there). From it's trajectory it could only have come from outside our solar system.
    I don't know where I'm going with this as it's obviously nothing to do with an afterlife. But it's something magical and mysterious and out there!

Nirvana and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

I agree.

Don't worry... We trust you @Ruby ... Who this attracts.... :cool:

I used to live there for 5 yrs.

3. Ruby

Ruby Active Member

I am picturing you in a grass skirt. I plan to read Leslie Kean's "UFO's Generals, Pilots and Government Officials go on the record" as the follow-up "Surviving Death" was very good.

Kurt likes this.
  4. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Great choices. Nah.... I dress up like a punk star....

Attached Files: