1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Out of body story

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Recentely my brother lost his partner after a long illness,she was 42 and lived life like there was no tommorow.During the last few weeks of her life she spoke about floating out of her body several times,she said she had no contol over it and then she would unwillingly pop back into her body.The doctor told my brother it was propably the heavy medication she was on.I would welcome your views on this.

2. Lady Shey

Lady Shey New Member

Maybe that is what they would call "Astral Projection"? Or maybe the soul is slowly leaving the body, since, you know... time's up or something?

3. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

Possibly ,i would like to think it was ,its hard to say with all the medication she was on.