1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Our experience with "the white light" and letting go of our fears. Please share.

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by poeticblue, Dec 13, 2013.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Janef has given good advice.. I am very emotional right now so I will not reply to your question at this moment. Please take this as a compliment. There are alot of smart people on here. You don't need me. You are perfect as is. I am happy that you even talked about this and replied. I have read what you said. Thanks.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Filip :),

I feel that I can reply now. Don’t for a second think that you are making this up. If you can travel anywhere by utilizing your imagination then you officially know what it feels like to be in the afterlife. Not too many people can do what you do.. there is nothing weird about this. There is nothing made up. I will admit that some of this seems fairy-tale like. I talk about unicorns all the time. But perhaps that is other people’s problems with the negativity that they surround themselves with. There is nothing wrong with seeing beautiful things. These many places that you see are real. Your soul is subconsciously remembering what you have experienced in the afterlife and possibly past lives in other dimensions.

I have had dreams where I was swimming with whales in a deep blue sea and I was breathing under water. I was so calm and collective… It felt like second nature to me. Which brings me to my next point ----> I hate water. I don’t like huge animals. I always fear of drowning. So tell me why I had this dream? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and act like a duck.. well then it must be a duck!

Do not second guess yourself. You will have less of these experiences if you begin to question so much. You are who you are. You are brilliant. Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing. When we are human some of our consciousness will blend with our souls subconciousness. Not everything you experience astrally will be logical to you… just enjoy the ride. What you are experiencing is real. Keep researching too.

3. janef

janef Moderator

Great answer "P"... We all are unique and have different experiences. I believe we do alot of Astral travel in our sleep. Love your dream swimming with whales!!!

4. Filip

Filip New Member

Not many people have creative imagination?? Wow,it's the first time i read this! Maybe it's right!
    I honestly don't know how you dream all those things!
    My question was,how can you know those things are real? I remember some dreams i had long time ago,which felt real,
    but when i woke up,i knew they weren't!! How do you know they are real? Aren't they images inside your brain?
    I know that mine certainly are! Or maybe i am an advanced spiritual being,and i just don't know it yet...
    I always felt i have a soul,but the images inside my head are just that!
    I don't want to insult you,however,please don't take me wrong...

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

You misunderstood what I meant and I am not insulted. I'm comfortable in my beliefs and spirituality. I am no longer a participant of this forum so I have nothing more to add.

6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hello Filip! This is a very good question. How do you know these dreams aren't just figments of your imagination? Simply put, most dreams are demonstrably vapor. You know it right away upon waking; you aren't able to remember them by lunchtime. Certain types of "dreams," on the other hand, are manifestly different - they feel more real upon waking, but more importantly they remain real and vivid in your mind, often forever. I have had two communication dreams from the recently dead, one from my father and one from my horse, and even many years later they both remain as vivid to me as if I had just awakened. Our wonderful PoeticBlue is apparently among the few people who have dreams in which they awaken enough to recall them as actual, waking experiences. She is blessed!

7. janef

janef Moderator

There are also dreams that can give us insightful information. I once took a class on "Dreams", and one of the excercizes we did was having an intention of having a dream to answer a question. Important to write it down on a notepad beside your bed right before going to sleep. Mine was "is this a good relationship for me"?
    My dream was going into a bakery and choosing several items that were boxed up nicely, but when I got home and opened it, it wasn't what I wanted!