1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Our efforts to communicate with the stations that link us to the afterlife

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by RCraig, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Mac & Truth Seeker,

As it happens, Craig and I were just talking about this a few days ago, and he is going to post some newer recordings here when he has a chance. I have also been working with the North American Station recently, so I'll post some of my results later today as well.

This is Craig's project, and I hate to speak for him, but as I'm not sure when he will be able to respond, I'll briefly mention what I have noticed doing a small portion of this research. I have gotten good, clear responses from the Station since my first ITC session early last week. The responses are very faint, and they often go unnoticed until I have carefully studied the recording four or five times, but there almost always is a response. Those at the Station have told Craig that we will have much clearer transmissions by December of this year; they have told me January of next year--so either way we are fairly close to being able to communicate in the way that Sonia Rinaldi can with the Brazilian Station.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  2. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

RCraig, Hope you don't mind me asking, What sort of sound file was used for your conversation with the female entity known as "Marlene"? (her responses were translated by Sonia Rinaldi I believe). Think I read somewhere Sonia uses "foreign" radio station banter, and I know Rob advocates using Male and Female gibberish files. :)

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Ekenda! I hope you won't mind my answering this question; Craig doesn't get the chance to visit here often, and we both communicate with Marlene.

For sessions with Marlene, we use an audio recording of Marlene's voice from a speech she gave in Portuguese during her earth life. Craig has used EVPMaker to randomize the file, so that it is just a collection of random syllables. We've gotten very clear responses using this method. To answer your other questions, yes, Sonia has translated the responses in the past, although Marlene unexpectedly replied in English during her last session with Craig. When I last contacted her, she replied entirely in Portuguese, but I speak Brazilian Portuguese, so that makes sense.

For sessions with others at the North American Station, we do use male and female voice files. Personally, I use the female audio almost exclusively, because it is clearer in my opinion.

4. JCinTX

JCinTX New Member

Please pardon me if I missed this elsewhere as I am new. Is this related to the Soul Phone project? Are they part of the same effort or altogether different?

5. mac

mac Staff Member

They are different. The so-called soul phone is yet to happen whereas other types of ITC are an established, albeit historical, situation.

6. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I don't know which thread would be the best place to post this, but I know I am on the path I am supposed to be on in my life, because everything is happening at the perfect time, and I don't even initiate the big stuff. During the NDE I had in 1983 I saw SO many things that were waiting for me to experience, and I couldn't understand how I was to remember them all so that I would be able to be in the right place at the right time and doing the right thing! My guides informed me that I wasn't going to be doing the living but only the experiencing, and I just could not understand that. During the NDE I foresaw the kind of information that I would learn on the ALF website and on the Greater Reality website. This kind of "far out" information was unheard of by me in 1983, and I felt I'd be the one who would have to research and let the world know about all the good stuff that was being revealed to me while in the NDE, once I returned to my life in this dimension. I thought to myself, "what a burden", but I recall my guides telling me that all the research has been done already and was just waiting for me to discover and spread it in my circle of family and friends. I wondered how? My guides told me all I had to do was follow their lead. Roberta and R Craig I just want to thank-you because you have provided a wonderful quality of beneficial information that has helped my spirit mature and spread to others!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  7. mac

mac Staff Member

There appears to be a fair amount of similar claims that technical developments are nearing fruition, changes that will enable we humans to make more contacts with family and friends in the worlds unseen. It's an exciting prospect but we don't know how close this breakthrough really is.

At the end of last year Craig Hogan published the AREI year-end newsletter (later removed from the website) in which he wrote (my emphasis):

"In the coming year, we will see dramatic changes in humankind because of discoveries about the afterlife and dissemination of the discoveries in the nutrient-rich field of the Internet. Humanity’s consciousness is maturing more quickly than we ever thought possible. Masses of people are learning we are eternal spiritual beings having a physical experience together. People are learning how to communicate with their loved ones who have transitioned off of the earth plane and are establishing new, fulfilling relationships with them. AREI’s mission has become more important to humankind’s development than ever. You are contributing to that development. Together, we can change humankind so we live in peace, love, and joy together.

Love, peace, and joy,

Craig Hogan, Ph.D.
    Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc"

Assuming we're still around by the end of this new year and assuming we remember what was forecast - and quickly dropped it appears - it shouldn't be too difficult to review the year past to see if any significant changes are apparent.

Now 'mac' isn't known for his fondness of others' predictions but my own 'prediction' is that there will not be any significantly different level of widespread awareness of the 'stuff' we have often discussed here on ALF - no 'soul phone', no widerspread change in individuals' abilities to reach discarnate communicators. Just, potentially, more awareness of afterlife issues and just, potentially, more folk prepared to reveal how they can reach their loved ones. Prepared to talk about it but not necessarily any measurable difference in the numbers of new communicators.

I'd LOVE to be proven wrong by events but if I were a betting man and if anyone would take the bet, I'd wager that by December 31 2018 we'll be sitting around talking about much the same stuff with disappointment that nothing changed and nothing looks likely to change.

8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Those of us working in this field are pretty frustrated! Where the experts are, there is no time, so they keep telling us that this or that is about to happen - months, not years - but they don't think of time in the precise ways that we do. All we know is that it is going to happen, the research and experimenting continues, but we can't say when it will bear fruit that absolutely cannot be denied!

Unexpected likes this.
  9. Bill Z

Bill Z Established Member

Maybe if we do our individual part to further the progress, like the 100th monkey effect, we will create change. In my case I'm in a deep depression, probably about to go through or already in another dark night of the soul. And that opens things for me. Most all of my free time is spent in meditation and studying and learning ways to communicate with my beloved and others and talking to others about the experiences we've had and it seems to get more people interested.
    Thank you for this site administrators and posters.
    Peace.

10. mac

mac Staff Member

Your frustration is also shared by those not working in the field but ever since the time I found out about survival - only 33 years compared with your +50, Roberta - it's been 'promised' that major changes are about to happen. So whenever anyone starts 'promising' anything within a certain time-frame my reaction now is to wonder why they feel so sure.

Even dumbo mac has learned that our friends unseen appear quickly to lose any sense of earth-time after they have passed over so the last ones I think we should take any notice of in this regard are those indicating any kind of time frame for spiritual progress. If they were to say "It's work-in-progress but we have no idea when we'll succeed or how well." then I'd be the first to applaud.

It's remiss for those involved in communication research to talk about any kind of time-frame when their spirit-side contacts appear to have no way to link their efforts to one.