1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Our efforts to communicate with the stations that link us to the afterlife

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by RCraig, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Mac & Truth Seeker,

As it happens, Craig and I were just talking about this a few days ago, and he is going to post some newer recordings here when he has a chance. I have also been working with the North American Station recently, so I'll post some of my results later today as well.

This is Craig's project, and I hate to speak for him, but as I'm not sure when he will be able to respond, I'll briefly mention what I have noticed doing a small portion of this research. I have gotten good, clear responses from the Station since my first ITC session early last week. The responses are very faint, and they often go unnoticed until I have carefully studied the recording four or five times, but there almost always is a response. Those at the Station have told Craig that we will have much clearer transmissions by December of this year; they have told me January of next year--so either way we are fairly close to being able to communicate in the way that Sonia Rinaldi can with the Brazilian Station.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  2. ekenda

ekenda Senior Member

RCraig, Hope you don't mind me asking, What sort of sound file was used for your conversation with the female entity known as "Marlene"? (her responses were translated by Sonia Rinaldi I believe). Think I read somewhere Sonia uses "foreign" radio station banter, and I know Rob advocates using Male and Female gibberish files. :)
  3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hi Ekenda! I hope you won't mind my answering this question; Craig doesn't get the chance to visit here often, and we both communicate with Marlene.

For sessions with Marlene, we use an audio recording of Marlene's voice from a speech she gave in Portuguese during her earth life. Craig has used EVPMaker to randomize the file, so that it is just a collection of random syllables. We've gotten very clear responses using this method. To answer your other questions, yes, Sonia has translated the responses in the past, although Marlene unexpectedly replied in English during her last session with Craig. When I last contacted her, she replied entirely in Portuguese, but I speak Brazilian Portuguese, so that makes sense.

For sessions with others at the North American Station, we do use male and female voice files. Personally, I use the female audio almost exclusively, because it is clearer in my opinion.
  4. JCinTX

JCinTX New Member

Please pardon me if I missed this elsewhere as I am new. Is this related to the Soul Phone project? Are they part of the same effort or altogether different?
  5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

They are different. The so-called soul phone is yet to happen whereas other types of ITC are an established, albeit historical, situation.
  6. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I don't know which thread would be the best place to post this, but I know I am on the path I am supposed to be on in my life, because everything is happening at the perfect time, and I don't even initiate the big stuff. During the NDE I had in 1983 I saw SO many things that were waiting for me to experience, and I couldn't understand how I was to remember them all so that I would be able to be in the right place at the right time and doing the right thing! My guides informed me that I wasn't going to be doing the living but only the experiencing, and I just could not understand that. During the NDE I foresaw the kind of information that I would learn on the ALF website and on the Greater Reality website. This kind of "far out" information was unheard of by me in 1983, and I felt I'd be the one who would have to research and let the world know about all the good stuff that was being revealed to me while in the NDE, once I returned to my life in this dimension. I thought to myself, "what a burden", but I recall my guides telling me that all the research has been done already and was just waiting for me to discover and spread it in my circle of family and friends. I wondered how? My guides told me all I had to do was follow their lead. Roberta and R Craig I just want to thank-you because you have provided a wonderful quality of beneficial information that has helped my spirit mature and spread to others!
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  7. mac

There appears to be a fair amount of similar claims that technical developments are nearing fruition, changes that will enable we humans to make more contacts with family and friends in the worlds unseen. It's an exciting prospect but we don't know how close this breakthrough really is.

At the end of last year Craig Hogan published the AREI year-end newsletter (later removed from the website) in which he wrote (my emphasis):

"In the coming year, we will see dramatic changes in humankind because of discoveries about the afterlife and dissemination of the discoveries in the nutrient-rich field of the Internet. Humanity’s consciousness is maturing more quickly than we ever thought possible. Masses of people are learning we are eternal spiritual beings having a physical experience together. People are learning how to communicate with their loved ones who have transitioned off of the earth plane and are establishing new, fulfilling relationships with them. AREI’s mission has become more important to humankind’s development than ever. You are contributing to that development. Together, we can change humankind so we live in peace, love, and joy together.

Love, peace, and joy,

Craig Hogan, Ph.D.
    Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc"

Assuming we're still around by the end of this new year and assuming we remember what was forecast - and quickly dropped it appears - it shouldn't be too difficult to review the year past to see if any significant changes are apparent.

Now 'mac' isn't known for his fondness of others' predictions but my own 'prediction' is that there will not be any significantly different level of widespread awareness of the 'stuff' we have often discussed here on ALF - no 'soul phone', no widerspread change in individuals' abilities to reach discarnate communicators. Just, potentially, more awareness of afterlife issues and just, potentially, more folk prepared to reveal how they can reach their loved ones. Prepared to talk about it but not necessarily any measurable difference in the numbers of new communicators.

I'd LOVE to be proven wrong by events but if I were a betting man and if anyone would take the bet, I'd wager that by December 31 2018 we'll be sitting around talking about much the same stuff with disappointment that nothing changed and nothing looks likely to change.
  8. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Those of us working in this field are pretty frustrated! Where the experts are, there is no time, so they keep telling us that this or that is about to happen - months, not years - but they don't think of time in the precise ways that we do. All we know is that it is going to happen, the research and experimenting continues, but we can't say when it will bear fruit that absolutely cannot be denied!
    Unexpected likes this.
  9. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Maybe if we do our individual part to further the progress, like the 100th monkey effect, we will create change. In my case I'm in a deep depression, probably about to go through or already in another dark night of the soul. And that opens things for me. Most all of my free time is spent in meditation and studying and learning ways to communicate with my beloved and others and talking to others about the experiences we've had and it seems to get more people interested.
    Thank you for this site administrators and posters.
  10. mac

Your frustration is also shared by those not working in the field but ever since the time I found out about survival - only 33 years compared with your +50, Roberta - it's been 'promised' that major changes are about to happen. So whenever anyone starts 'promising' anything within a certain time-frame my reaction now is to wonder why they feel so sure.

Even dumbo mac has learned that our friends unseen appear quickly to lose any sense of earth-time after they have passed over so the last ones I think we should take any notice of in this regard are those indicating any kind of time frame for spiritual progress. If they were to say "It's work-in-progress but we have no idea when we'll succeed or how well." then I'd be the first to applaud.

It's remiss for those involved in communication research to talk about any kind of time-frame when their spirit-side contacts appear to have no way to link their efforts to one.
  11. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

All I know is, before I rejoined my physical vehicle that was lying comatose on a hospital bed, I was assured that I would experience situations during life in this dimension that are extremely familiar, and so far, everything has shown up in perfect key. This is the life I chose, and I am going to live by what resonates within my conscience. It doesn't matter when we reach any of those great finds that you mentioned Mac, although it will be wonderful when we do. I am not diminishing any of them, but all of us are needed here in this world the way it is right now; for both our benefit and the benefit of everyone who lives here.
  12. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

What is the 100th monkey effect? Like playing follow the leader, or being the change that you want to see in the world?
  13. mac

I didn't say that it does matter when such progress is made. I said it's remiss to indicate a time WHEN it will happen when no-one has any real clue when it will be, discarnates and incarnates alike.

And it's debatable that it will be wonderful if/when such changes come about. It will be an unprecedented situation so we can't actually know how humankind as a whole might react to knowing what we know as a small, insignificant group of individuals.
  14. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

I didn't mean to come off as I was telling you something you didn't already know, sorry. Your my buddy Mac! Read post #76 on the 'illusion' thread in the Spiritual Growth and Development forum.

Is that because this is the dimension of growth and transition?
  15. mac

Thank you but apology not needed. You didn't come over that way, kim, but sometimes I wonder if I'm failing to make points clearly enough.... We're not falling out, just debating points.;)

I suggested earlier "...that our friends unseen appear quickly to lose any sense of earth-time after they have passed over so the last ones I think we should take any notice of in this regard are those indicating any kind of time frame for spiritual progress. If they were to say "It's work-in-progress but we have no idea when we'll succeed or how well." then I'd be the first to applaud."

Let me try it another way.... Why would researchers here expect researchers 'over there' - who are no longer exposed to the time we experience - to be able to convey the likely earth time that any particular break-through will occur? For example the ongoing development of the so-called soul phone or any other electronic communication device come to that?

But if their spirit experimenter counterparts do/did suggest a specific time, isn't it reasonable to expect them to 'meet the schedule'? Otherwise what point is there in giving a time?
  16. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear friends, speaking for those I know who are closest to this work, it is our hope that the advent of easy and universal electronic communication with those that we used to think were dead will in fact be highly disruptive! Ideally, we expect it to do the following within a fairly brief period:

1) Make the fact that the dead are alive a huge "new thing." People are so ready for this! In the almost seven and a half years since The Fun of Dying was published, I have watched the afterlife go from a fringe interest to something almost mainstream, and public interest in it continues to grow at an ever faster rate.

2) Shame the mainstream science gatekeepers into beginning to allow the study of spiritual evidence. The amount of egg there will be on the faces of scientists who have insisted on maintaining the "scientific" dogma of materialism, and their reactions to it, will be fun to see. But more importantly, there will be a whole raft of young physicists ready to jump in and advance human knowledge in this field by leaps!

3) Complete the death of religions. This is likely to take perhaps a decade. The hold that religions still have on people is strong! But all religions are being hollowed out, and this trend has increased dramatically over the past few decades; now when people are in regular contact with loved ones speaking from where the truth is known, that trend will accelerate. And since there is no human force more divisive and destructive than the ancient and primitive phenomenon of superstition-based religions, getting rid of them will advance peace on earth by leaps!

4) Amplify the voices of great spiritual teachers. Christians ignore Jesus, in particular, and they will continue to ignore Jesus until the religion named after Him that actually has nothing to do with Him at last dies the death that seems to be underway. Those now in contact with the upper levels of reality know that Jesus is revered there, and that His teachings are true, so bringing those teachings to the forefront at last and universally - without religious nonsense in the way - also will be an immense contributor to human unity.

5) Make achieving genuine spiritual growth the "next big thing." Once people know for certain why we are here, and the fact that spiritual growth is the point of human life and will make their afterlife a lot more fun, then Katy bar the door! The now-ongoing shift in Western countries from religious to spiritual pursuits will dramatically accelerate. Again, a great spur toward achieving peace on earth!

... And human emotional pain will dramatically lessen. I hear every day from people who are grieving, and no matter what I say I can't destroy their grief. But just that first conversation with a newly-deceased loved one can make grief disappear, as researchers already have demonstrated!

In fact, the sudden worldwide and irrefutable awareness that there is no death would be the single most disruptive event in all of human history. YAYY!! Please God, bring it on!!
  17. mac

"In fact, the sudden worldwide and irrefutable awareness that there is no death would be the single most disruptive event in all of human history. YAYY!! Please God, bring it on!!"

Given the near-constant parlous state of our physical world, I would expect such a disruptive event to be almost unconscionable, unthinkable to the highly evolved individuals charged with the care of us in our human forms and the environment we all choose to experience; unless at some point humankind and its environment have either reached a point where such an event could safely occur or the reverse. Where everyone and everything were under the gravest threat imaginable or unimaginable.

Either scenario appears far into any distant future before which we may have reincarnated many, many times or even have finished with reincarnation completely. A scenario so distant that all of us souls around right now will long have moved forward into dimensions way more spiritually-advanced than anything we're likely to experience shortly.

And if the hope Roberta expresses were ever to become reality we may have moved on so far we won't even get to hear that it's happened. ;)
    bluebird and pandora97 like this.
  18. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Active Member

I wonder if sometimes the problem is that they know an important development is on the way, but are not aware of potential problems. I'm thinking of Scole as an example of what I mean.
  19. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

I respectfully disagree, and rather strongly. To instruct people to kill of religion sounds intolerant and rigid. And it will be done in a decade? Come on. Religion has been around as long as history. It's not going anywhere.

Throughout history, most people have found their way to faith in God through religion. Atheists love to bang on about the destructive power of religion, but the amount of good done by religion and religious people is incalculable. Even if parts of religion are off-base, they provide a framework that helps many people to find faith and live better lives. Many people continue to find deep solace, truth, beauty, faith, and goodness in religion.

To say that we should kill off religion ... that sounds like just another dogmatic, intolerant fundamentalism. There are many paths to God, not "one right way," including yours. We should allow everyone to find their own path, not try to shut down paths which for millenia have helped, supported, and guided people.

Pressure them to change and update, based on new evidence? Sure. Kill them off? Even if that were possible, no.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    enby likes this.
  20. mac

Or the ITC guys from a similar period...

Maybe incarnates and discarnates alike just get 'carried away' by the tantalising possibility/probability? As I indicated earlier, when I got into 'the-spooks' (survival and Spiritualism) I heard repeatedly that something big was just 'around the corner.' To me 30 years plus ain't just around the corner yet nothing big has happened! So who was telling whom to expect something, one wonders?

Perhaps the discarnates who communicated that message had lost touch with what time means here or simply had little understanding what this 'big thing' might actually be or when it might actually come about.

But we're told repeatedly that time doesn't apply 'over there' so how on earth (no pun intended) can discarnates relate what they expect to happen here on earth to any point in time as we experience 'em here in this dimension?

And if time isn't linear and everything is happening concurrently (as we're repeatedly told) exactly what does it mean when discarnates suggest some thing WILL happen. Using the earlier pemiser it's already happening.

Hence if a so-called soul phone is considered a possibity 'in-the-future' it's also already a reality 'somewhen' and discarnates are already communicating with incarnates with such a device and vice versa. Is that what we should embrace?