1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Our efforts to communicate with the stations that link us to the afterlife

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by RCraig, Nov 28, 2015.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Of course this is a pertinent post, dear! We aren't aware of what everyone is doing, which is one reason why the Institute was formed: it's an umbrella organization to help and support (and eventually, perhaps, fund) everyone who is doing this research. The more, the better!

2. lybg

lybg New Member

This is very exciting! How I wish I could commit the time and resources to helping; however, work hours are much too unpredictable to make a commitment. I will be watching!

3. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

This is amazing! In Spain theres also a few itc investigators,I will post some names and links later...

4. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

When I attended the Scottsdale reunion, one of my targets was to get François Brune email or phone, hes regarded by many as the most famous world expert on ITC, so I asked Mr. Gary Schwartz and Mr.R. Craig Hogan for a contact but both have never heard about him,I was a little shocked, Victor Zammit feature him every now and then in his newsletter so I tough he was very know in the USA, but I was wrong...so I wanna share some links abouth ITC that mentions Francois Brune (By the way hes a catholic priest who speaks 13 languages and have the major degrees in theology who the Vatican has permitted him to speak about the subject)

http://victorzammit.com/articles/brunesummary.htm

http://www.thereincarnation.org/ingles/ingl.transcomunicacao.instrumental.htm

http://www.worlditc.org/c_01_lohf_part2.htm#03-08

http://www.oconsolador.com.br/ano5/250/editorial_ingles.html

http://jorgehessenn.blogspot.mx/2010/11/itc-phenomena-bring-hydesville-back-to.html

5. RobertaGrimes

Dear, there actually are a number of people all over the world doing good ITC entirely out of the limelight. They all have different methodologies, and of course the real experimenters - the real experts - are the dead teams working with each of them.

6. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Nirvana,

In this form of communication, we play a background sound. It could be syllables of voices that are disconnected so they don't form words, but have a vocal quality. We also can use the voice of the person in spirit that was recorded when the person was alive. We just need some vocal background. We play the vocal background over speakers so it is loud enough to fill the room in which we're recording. We then set up a sensitive microphone that is connected to a laptop. We begin to record. The recording is picking up the background sound. If we continued to do just that, we would hae a recording of the backgrouond sound that is filling the room. However, what we do is to speak into the microphone and ask questions for the person in spirit to answer. We don't hear the person in spirit then. We just wait 10 to 20 seconds while the recording is being made, with just the background noise being recorded. We then ask another question and wait another 10 to 20 seconds. After eight or ten questions, we stop the recording.

Now we have a recording on the laptop of the background noise and our questions. When we play back the recording, we hear the background noise, our questions, and answers from the person in spirit after or just before the questions. The answers are clearly not in the background noise because they are complete words and phrases in answer to the questions.

So we don't have a dialogue as such. But we do go back in and record a second time asking for clarifications or continuing the dialogue. We can do that repeatedly in a single session. What you hear at http://www.spiritualunderstanding.com/recordings.htm is the question, the sound in the background, and the response of the person in spirit.

Love, peace, and joy
    Craig

7. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Beadtrader,

We'll look at Steve Huff's work. It's been great that so many people are working with Instrumental TransCommunication. We're expecting major breakthroughs in 2016.

Love, peace, and joy
    Craig

8. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Truth Seeker,

Yes, please post names of ITC investigators. The Afterlife Research and Education Institute is compiling a database of afterlife and afterlife communication researchers, educators, developers, and practitioners so we can provide resources to help them. i do know about Anabela Cardoso's work. Her book, Electronic Voices: Contact with Another Dimension, is a must read for anyone interested in ITC, and an important read for anyone who wants to understand the other realms we are connected with.

Love, peace, and joy
    Craig

9. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Lybg,

You can just keep up with what we're doing in ITC development. We're expecting that we'll have the procedures refined in the next several months and years. When they're refined, we'll show everyone how to communicate using ITC. Then you can give it a try. Watch this space!

Love, peace, and joy
    Craig

10. Ted'sRed

Ted'sRed New Member

Thanks for the information, Craig. I'm looking forward to exploring the website and listening to the recordings. By the way, I found out by accident that folks should use this link, instead: http://spiritualunderstanding.org/recordings.htm

11. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

So it seems what we need to to have a fully functional spirit telephone its an app developer (ios or a android) a software engineer who can make an app that will filter in real time and separate the sounds when the spirits speaks....for a good developer it shouldnt be too hard to do that.....so if you know one you could speak him/her about this :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  12. RobertaGrimes

That's a great suggestion, but building the App should be the easier part, dear. Our crucial need is for the signal to get TO that phone or computer! The true experimenters in this work are the dead scientists and others who are working to build the station in the afterlife levels, at the center of which is a mechanical device that includes a lexicon, and are working to pave a path for signals through the lower realms (they actually refer to it as "laying cable.") The design of the machine having been well worked out with the Brazilian station, reportedly they have built an even better version for the North American station.

I think Dr. Hogan said earlier in this thread that a year ago we learned that what has been blocking the signal from coming through clearly is a race of not-spiritual lizard-beings, apparently created by human negative energies, which feed on the earth's abundant negativity, the most powerful of which is fear. Once we are in regular contact with people we used to think were dead, fear on the earth will be so much lessened that their race will likely die, so for them keeping us ignorant and fearful is the farmer's equivalent of keeping dogs from chasing their milk-cows. So the dead experimenters have been battling these lizard-beings for the past year, using the highest spiritual energy, the literal opposite of fear: love.

Just a few days ago, wonderfully, Craig and I heard from Susanne Wilson, the medium working closely with us, that the North American station team is saying now that the lizard-creatures are giving up. We don't yet know what that means for soul-phone research, but it should mean that the signal from the station will be much less impeded, so their experimenting with improving it should become easier. The more people who access Dr. Hogan's website (spiritualunderstanding.org is I think the one he is using for this work) and attempt to connect with the station now, the stronger its station's signal should become!

13. Truth seeker

Truth seeker Member

These negative beings made by bad thoughts ,are they really made from bad energy? Then they aren't really living beings? Are they artificially made then? they dont a have a real soul? So the theory that the thoughts of many praying or adoring a fake being or deity can give it ¨life¨or create it is true? This is very interesting...

14. RobertaGrimes

I don't understand this very well either, dear. We are told that they are something like a manifestation of the abundant negative energy that humankind produces, and that when we no longer produce enough to feed them sufficiently they will cease to be. We are also told that they are NOT aspects of eternal Mind-energy: they don't have a soul, and their mind is not part of eternal mind (nor are they bright in the conventional sense). It's something of a puzzlement!

15. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Are there any humans like that?

16. RobertaGrimes

No... although I realize it sometimes may seem that there are ;-).

17. bluebird

bluebird Well-Known Member

I don't know that I necessarily agree that our thoughts can create negative beings (or that I necessarily disagree, for that matter; I really haven't given it much thought), but one way to try to understand the concept is to read up on the "tulpa" (not generally negative beings, according to the mythology, but supposedly created in much the same way, via thought).

18. RobertaGrimes

I have trouble believing it too, dear! Interesting thought on the Tulpa. And these lizardy beings trying to block communication are all bluster and no bite: we received word just a few days ago that they are giving up their fight. All the dead scientists had to do was to surround them with angels of light and pump love right in on top of them, and reportedly they hollered "Uncle!"

19. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

Shouldn't that significantly quicken the process of instrumental transcommunication?

20. RobertaGrimes

It should!