1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Our efforts to communicate with the stations that link us to the afterlife

Discussion in 'ITC & Electronic Communication' started by RCraig, Nov 28, 2015.

1. I wanted everyone to know what we're doing with Instrumental TransCommunication. Researchers are developing connections with stations being established by scientists on the other side and interdimensionals to allow communication between us and other realms, including the afterlife.

Sonia Rinaldi's Brazilian Station, begun in 2001, is well established. She has had as many as 183 parents communicate with their children in a month, with as many as 200 individual messages in each session. The transmissions are crystal clear, in Portuguese.

Anabela Cardoso, in Portugal and Spain, has established a relationship with the Rio do Tempo (Timestream) Station in Europe. She is receiving high-quality, Class A communication from the station.

Researchers in the U.S., including a group led by Ron Lederer and the team of Craig Hogan, Rob Blackburn, and Keith Boles are working to establish a relationship with the new North American Station that is just being developed.

The connection with the stations has to be built by those on the other side. They refer to the metaphor of building a machine to communicate and laying fiber-optic cable to transmit the communication. The technology and the infrastructure must be constructed over time. We on this side must keep working at communicating to make it possible for them to develop the station and "cable." So we meet regularly to make recordings and communicate. You can hear samples of the recordings at http://www.itc.afterlifeinstitute.org/

We encourage anyone interested in participating in the research to set up the recording equipment following the instructions at http://www.itc.afterlifeinstitute.org/ We will help you. The more people we can have involved in helping establish the connection, the better.

2. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

As Sonia Rinaldi's station is so well established why could you not use it as a model set-up for yourselves?

How does what you're doing differ from earlier attempts using (for instance) EVP?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  3. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Fascinating listening to some of the simple responses already recorded- I could hear some very clearly such as 'John Lennon' or 'Leslie'.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hi Craig,

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your work, and I look forward to your contributions here on the forum so that I may expand my horizons.

5. Celera

Celera Active Member

This is fascinating work, Dr. Craig. I listened to some of the recordings and they are certainly much clearer than any EVP recordings I have heard previously.

I'm curious about the role of the "gibberish." Is that something you can explain, or is the process still too new to know why that specific type of background noise is helpful?