1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

Our efforts to communicate with the stations that link us to the afterlife

Discussion in 'Instrumental TransCommunication with Stations' started by RCraig, Nov 28, 2015.

1. RCraig

RCraig New Member

I wanted everyone to know what we're doing with Instrumental TransCommunication. Researchers are developing connections with stations being established by scientists on the other side and interdimensionals to allow communication between us and other realms, including the afterlife.

Sonia Rinaldi's Brazilian Station, begun in 2001, is well established. She has had as many as 183 parents communicate with their children in a month, with as many as 200 individual messages in each session. The transmissions are crystal clear, in Portuguese.

Anabela Cardoso, in Portugal and Spain, has established a relationship with the Rio do Tempo (Timestream) Station in Europe. She is receiving high-quality, Class A communication from the station.

Researchers in the U.S., including a group led by Ron Lederer and the team of Craig Hogan, Rob Blackburn, and Keith Boles are working to establish a relationship with the new North American Station that is just being developed.

The connection with the stations has to be built by those on the other side. They refer to the metaphor of building a machine to communicate and laying fiber-optic cable to transmit the communication. The technology and the infrastructure must be constructed over time. We on this side must keep working at communicating to make it possible for them to develop the station and "cable." So we meet regularly to make recordings and communicate. You can hear samples of the recordings at http://www.itc.afterlifeinstitute.org/

We encourage anyone interested in participating in the research to set up the recording equipment following the instructions at http://www.itc.afterlifeinstitute.org/ We will help you. The more people we can have involved in helping establish the connection, the better.

2. mac

mac host

As Sonia Rinaldi's station is so well established why could you not use it as a model set-up for yourselves?

How does what you're doing differ from earlier attempts using (for instance) EVP?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  3. marmaladecat

marmaladecat Member

Fascinating listening to some of the simple responses already recorded- I could hear some very clearly such as 'John Lennon' or 'Leslie'.

4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

Hi Craig,

I just wanted to say that I appreciate your work, and I look forward to your contributions here on the forum so that I may expand my horizons.

5. Celera

Celera Active Member

This is fascinating work, Dr. Craig. I listened to some of the recordings and they are certainly much clearer than any EVP recordings I have heard previously.

I'm curious about the role of the "gibberish." Is that something you can explain, or is the process still too new to know why that specific type of background noise is helpful?

6. RCraig

RCraig New Member

How this work differs from previous EVP

The serious instrumental TransCommunication work slowed down and fizzled out around 2001. The problem was that the discoveries weren't being followed up in an organized way. A number of researchers had made progress, but when they passed away or stopped doing the research, their discoveries weren't picked up. The Scole group did some work with Edison's drawing sent from the other side. George Meek and Bill O'Neill developed the Spiricom device that was successful, but isn't being replicated now. The efforts were fragmented. At the same time, people have begun getting EVP on ghost boxes, Frank's box, Joe's box, and other devices. They're usually a second and a half long and very difficult to make out. It wouldn't be possible to have a parent sit down with one of these devices and have a steady stream of comments from a child who has transitioned to the other side.

The great successes are now happening with the stations. These are organized efforts on the other side and this side of life to establish channels through which we can have dialogues. The goal is to have real-time conversations. The communications are clear, not vague and difficult to make out. Sonia now unites parents with their children with clear comments the children make from the other side. Anabela Cardoso in Portugal/Spain also receives clear communication. In both cases, the communications are with stations that relay the communication to the people receiving them on the earth plane. Over the past year, we have been working with teams on the other side to establish the North American station. Once these stations are established, the communication comes at will, when someone asks to contact a scientist or a loved one on the other side, and the communication is clear. They will be even clearer in the future. They have described it as making the lines between us and them stronger.

So the differences are that there are now concerted efforts to develop the lines of communication and the capabilities, with teams on this side and the other side. We expect to increase clarity over time. We can connect people with their loved ones and with scientists on the other side. And eventually we know we will have real-time dialogues with the other side of life.

The reason we can't use Sonia's or Anabela's station relationships as the basis for the North American station is that the relationships have to be built uniquely for each station. We had to start with a word or two in response to what we were saying. Now we're getting phrases in answer to our questions. That will develop into sentences and more complex communication. But it isn't the technology or the method that results in the communication. It's the relationship with the station and laying the lines of communication. One person has described it as like laying fiber-optic cable. The teams on the other side have to establish these links and make them stronger. That has to happen individually for each station. They can't transfer the capabilities from one station to another.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  7. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi,

Anyone can become involved in the work. Our goal for the near future is to get as many people as possible engaged in experimenting with the capabilities. We're going to go over all the methods that have been tried and we're going to salvage anything that is useful. We're going to try to create another Spiritcom and Edison device. We're working at improving the connections with the North American station using Sonia's method. We're also experimenting at connecting using Anabela's methods. We know that eventually we will have the real-time dialogue that is possible. It should be possible for someone whose loved one has transitioned out of the body to connect with them within hours to know they're fine and well. We know these connections can be improved. We just have to keep working at doing so.

8. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Celera,

What we know about the gibberish is that they take the sound at some point in the process of being recorded and alter it so it plays back as their words, in their tone. We don't know how they do it or where. We can get answers to those questions. We just have to do the research when the relationship with the station is established and we're getting clear connections. Or, we just have to ask them and they'll tell us. We know the new voices created from the gibberish aren't coming through the speakers playing the gibberish. So the vibrations in the air from the speakers are turned into electromagnetic pulses in the microphone. They are transmitted over the line to the computer hard drive. They're encoded in electromagnetic patterns on the hard drive. There, the new voices are stable. We can go back and listen to them at any time. We don't know at what point the electromagnetism patterns of the gibberish are reformed into the electromagnetism patterns of the new voices.

Sonia has also speculated that the station creates the voices, not the loved one or scientist on the other side. What I mean is this. People on the next planes of life don't communicate with us using their voices. The reason is that their voices are produced on another vibration or plane. Someone else living on that vibration or plane can converse with them either telepathically or through voice. They make that choice. However, to communicate with us on the earth plane, they must create the words in telepathy that are then converted to vibrations in the air for us to hear. Between their telepathically created words and the vibrations in air, there must be mechanisms to make the transition. The direct-voice mediums such as Leslie Flint have an ectoplasmic voice box through which the telepathic words can be "spoken" so they come to us as vibrations on the air that our eardrums can receive. Sonia suggests that the stations use what the stations are calling a "machine" that takes the telepathic concepts or sentiments from a child on the other side or some other person who wants to communicate and makes them into the electromagnetic patterns on the recording device. So we're not necessarily getting the exact words from the person on the other side, but what the machine creates for them to be transmitted.

Right now, we're just beginning to have some understanding of what happens. We just know that they convert the gibberish vocal syllables that have no words into the electromagnetic word patterns that play back to us as recognizable words, with difference for age and gender, and differences in accent and tone, so that along with the content of the communication, the characteristics of the voice tell the parent or other listener on this side that it is indeed their child or other person who is communicating. We are going beyond the electronic age into the age of consciousness. And we're just at the beginning of it.

9. mac

mac host

Thanks for your comprehensive and illuminating explanation from which I'm getting a feel for what you're doing.

In connection with the last few sentences may I ask if there's an organic component in these communications, the involvement of organic tissue in the trans-dimensional communication? Or would you characterize the mechanism(s) as wholly inorganic, a mixture only of electronic and physical?

The description of laying a fibre-optic cable just doesn't work for me as in such a system the cable doesn't get installed until the transmitter and receiver are in functioning order, the principle of operation essentially similar wherever it's deployed.

I get the impression that a team on either end remains vital for the system's functioning - or have I misunderstood?

10. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Hi Mac! Craig can speak for himself, of course, but I'll just add that I've been listening at the edge of the groups working in this field, and I gather that the "fiber-optic cable" imagery is the discarnates' attempt to describe the process for our benefit. I think of it more as trying to establish and maintain a solid way for communication to get through alien territory, almost like setting telephone poles and cables in the old American west. Once the low-energy nasties are driven far enough out of the way (they use love and positive energy to do that, which makes sense), then communication pathways can be established.

11. mac

mac host

Now that analogy I can go with. Additionally the early telegraph system always needed, of course, skilled operators ("organic tissue") to achieve communication - it wasn't a 'Push button to Speak' operation.

It's looking to me, still, that whenever/if successful communication is achieved then the agency of third parties is needed - 'go-betweens'. I tried to avoid saying 'mediums' but I didn't know how and in mediuship 'low-energy nasties" are an ever-present potential complication as we all know.

I'll be very interested in following developments via ALF.
    :)

12. RCraig

RCraig New Member

The machine at the station

The team at the station describes building a literal machine to make possible transmission of the thoughts from the sender through regions to us. They haven't specified yet what the components of the machine are. They wouldn't be wheels and cogs, of course. If they had analogies to machines on the earth plane, they would have circuits. However, we don't know the components. The machine in the Brazilian Station is able to communicate only in Portuguese, so they seem to have to build up a lexicon. But the communications between children through the machine, then across the regions on some sort of transmission vehicle, and into the PC recording is very clear. It's clear enough that as many as 163 parents have connected with their children in a single month, with 200 or more individual statements from the children.

It's clear that some channels, that are akin to telegraph lines or fiber-optic cable but not of the same substance as the earth-plane material, are involved in the transmission, and the transmission comes from a distance. When we asked them whether they are nearby or far away, their response was "Far away." And the signal has to go through a region where the entities that want to block humankind's progress can interfere with with signal in some way. Curiously, though, when we asked them whether they are listening to us as we sit in the room discussing what we're doing with the recordings and what to do during the recording session, their clear response was "Listening." And they anticipate the questions, so they very often will answer a question before we ask it. They are aware of us in some way. But we have had speakers through direct-voice medium Leslie Flint say that those on the next planes of life often don't "visit" the earth plane when they want to see what we're doing or communicate, but they get the knowledge of what's going on through our minds--in other words, through telepathy or mind-to-mind communication that doesn't require physical proximity. Our minds are all one mind. So those at the station could be simply tapping into our minds as we sit doing recordings.

Their goal and ours is to have the North American Station built and the transmission lines constructed so that we have the same clear voices Sonia and Anabela are getting. We are assured we will have them over time. They encourage us to keep up the momentum and stay with the effort as they refine the capability.

Concerning whether the machine is organic or inorganic, the descriptions we have of the next planes of life are that they have devices just as we do, although they don't use fossil fuel, and the devices are made up of substances we don't have on the earth plane, but are nonetheless of substances. In other words, not everything is mind or organism. They live in houses that have been constructed, have streets, buildings, libraries, concert halls, and all the rest of what we have on the earth plane. They tell us the next realm, that the Spiritualists have called Summerland, is just like the earth spiritual plane, without the negatives. We're living on a spiritual plane now. The others are just like this one, as long as we are attuned to a realm like this one.

As for a team on either side, yes, it takes a team at the station and a team working on the earth plane. However, what is built is not dependent on a specific team, and the machine and connections will not disappear if the teams now working on this side give up on the work or pass to the other side. Once established, the station will continue functioning. Our goal or dream is that once the station and the transmission lines are established, anyone in North America will be able to learn how to make the connection and will be able to communicate. One group that read my description of the procedure that is online set up the PC and audio software and connected on the second session. We want anyone to be able to do that. That's the dream.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  13. mac

mac host

responses in blue for ease of viewing.

14. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Mac,

The Brazilian station right now follows the same protocol we're following. The gibberish plays over speakers. The researcher has a microphone hooked up to a PC to record. We use a Meteor mic and Sound Forge for recording. As the gibberish plays we speak into the mic asking a question directed at the station or team. We wait 10 to 20 seconds. We then ask another question and wait. The gibberish and the questions are recorded in the PC. When we play back the recording, we find responses to the questions in the recording, immediately before or after the question. We have not yet come to the point at which we can talk and they on the other side can respond immediately so we can carry on a dialogue. However, Anabela Cardoso, the General Consul for Portugal who connects to the Timestream (Rio do Tempoi) Station uses direct radio voice (DRV) communication, in which she speaks and the responses come over the radio. We are set up to begin direct radio voice trials and will begin soon.

George Meeks' Spiritcom device also had real time dialogues. A group we are working with is attempting to build a Spiritcom device to resurrect George Meeks' method. We expect that all of these methods will bear fruit.

15. mac

mac host

thanks for the further details :) I shall look forward to learning here on ALF about your group's progress.

16. Waller

Waller Senior Member

2.16.16 Podcast Link - R. Craig Hogan Talks About the Soul Phone

17. mac

mac host

interesting

18. RCraig

RCraig New Member

Hi Everyone,

Here's an update on where we are on connecting with the North American Station. First, all activities are taking place as part of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute's initiatives. You can read about them at http://www.afterlifeinstitute.org.

As you know, we had brought Brazilian Instrumental TransCommunication researcher Sonia Rinaldi to the U.S. for the 2014 conference we organized on New Developments in Afterlife Communication. Sonia is recording the voices of people in the afterlife when loved ones ask them questions. In a single example month, she has united 163 parents with their children. Each session may have as any as 200 answers to questions. Samples of Sonia's recordings can be heard at http://www.spiritualunderstanding.org/recordings.htm.

All of Sonia's recordings were in Portuguese, Brazil's native language. We asked her to record some in English so we could play them at the conference. She was unable to get English answers. Even when English speakers asked questions, the answers came back in Portuguese. The two snippets at the website I give above are among the half dozen she was able to get in English. She finally asked the Station on the other side from which the signals come why she couldn't get English answers. They told her the Brazilian Station is set up with a Portuguese lexicon and is not established for English.

We learned Sonia's protocol during the conference and determined to replicate her work at our location in Illinois. When we set up the equipment with Sonia's guidance, we learned that the decision-makers who administer the Stations in the realm from which the signals come had decided to establish a North American Station sending signals in English because of our commitment to the work. We made contact within two months, and were getting very good reception from the North American Station in English. Then the signals stopped. We learned from Roberta that during her reading with the very talented medium, Susanne Wilson, her guides came through to tell me that there were entities between the Station and our equipment in Illinois that were determined to see that the signals would not come through clearly because they were entities created by and feeding on the violence, hatred, and other negative energies on the earth plane, and if humankind made consistent contact with the other side, humans would become spiritually mature and live in brotherhood, with peace and love; there would be no more anger, violence, and negative energy, so the entities would disappear. They are fighting against that. They have a survival instinct.

Rob Blackburn and I still meet twice a week to record, and we do individual recordings. We consistently connect with the North American Station, but the signals are very weak. We know they will become steadily stronger over the next several months.

The latest developments are that Rob and I have connected with the Brazilian Station. We have interviewed a woman named Marlene who worked with Sonia before her transition into spirit. For the background noise, we use vocals of Marlene when she was on the earth plane. The first time we started a recording session, Marlene came through immediately, before we even asked a question. She said perfectly clearly, "Temos Americano," meaning "We have an American fellow!" And then she gave very clear, lengthy responses to our questions. Marlene comes through with crystal clarity to us in Illinois from the Brazilian Station. The signal is strong and her voice sounds as though she's in the room with us. Such is the power of the connection with the Brazilian Station that Sonia has established. The only problem is that the responses are all in Portuguese! We have to send the recordings to Sonia for translation.

But Marlene has told us that they are working on vanquishing the entities that are interfering with the North American Station signal. We're hoping to have strong signals by September. Marlene says the North American Station is "luxurious." The central agency that is responsible for the stations is investing much time and energy into the North American Station. They expect great things to come of it. We just have to be patient.

We have put the procedure online so anyone can participate in helping establish the connection. As we make changes in our protocol, we make changes online. We invite anyone to set up the equipment and try to make the connection with the North American Station, realizing that the signal is still weak and at times we can't even hear it through the background vocal noise we have to use. But we consistently get some response. The procedure is described at http://www.spiritualunderstanding.org/instructions.htm. We will help anyone who wants to try to connect. Contact me at r.craig.hogan@afterlifeinstitute.org.

Love, peace, and joy
    Craig

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  19. Nirvana

Nirvana Member

You spoke to her directly in real-time? Had a conversation, just like you would to a living person on the phone?

Was it recorded?

20. beadtrader

beadtrader Member

Please delete if this isn't allowed or wanted here. Steve Huff from Huff Paranormal is getting some fantastic communications on his devices that he is using/developing. I can't imagine that everyone in the field is aware of everyone else and what developments they are working on.