1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Ouija boards

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by Maria, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Monika

Monika Active Member

Did you try to ask your subconscious mind not to answer to your questions? At least for me it worked. I never talked with my inner self just with Michel but sometimes i had a doubt that it is me who is forsing answer as it appeared in my head faster then pendulum showed it. Then i just asked Michel and my inner self not to answer my question until i will ask to aswer. I asked myself (just my simple brain and surfacely mind) to show me answers YES/NO. Pendulum did not move at all. I tried to force it with my sight and concentrate thought. It simply stood in one place. After i asked my inner self to step in and show answers YES/NO. Its showed yes - clockwise and no - against clock. Then i asked Michel same thing. His answers were like ever: yes - moving forward and backword and no - clockwise.
    For me it was enough prove that i dont force answers.
    Maybe for you it is also so that you got answer faster to reach your brain then muscle twiches showed it through pendulum?
    During conversations with Michel using pendulum no matter if it is just YES/NO answers or talk with letters i realised that i get his answers faster and faster to my mind and i feel sometimes that soon we wont even need pendulum as we can comunicate mind to mind. I just still need to learn to separate his and my thoughts better so i can feel safe that im not mixing them. Meanwhile his thoughts everytime come in different manner, combinations of words in sentences are often different as they were in life too. But some expressions we have similar as we were very close and of course we took some manner from each other.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Bill Z likes this.
  2. Bill Z

Bill Z Active Member

Monika and Amore thank you for your insight. I've been working with a pendulum and recently I began to doubt the results. For the first time it gave me some wrong information and I realized my subconscious was telling me what I wanted to hear. I asked that my higher self , Great Spirit or whatever we chose to call it as well as my guides and Susie communicate and only in light and love and I seem to be back on track.

Monika likes this.