1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

organ donation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by mac, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Amore

Amore Active Member

I don't believe a connection to the spirit is maintained but an "energy imprint" of the departing spirit will remain with the organ. That could lead to problems if the receiver does not feel comfortable with that particular energy. Maybe this is one reason why sometimes organs get rejected.

2. pandora97

pandora97 Member

Could be but it could also be due to the patient not following the strict anti-rejection drug protocol. An extended family member once told me about her daughters kidney transplant and how she had to be absolutely sure to take the medication every single day at exactly the same time. NO FAIL.

3. Amore

Amore Active Member

That's why I wrote "Maybe this is one reason why ..." One reason out of others, including the anti-rejections medication.

4. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

That possibility certainly can't be ruled out. There is a very great deal that's not known about the way our spirits animate the bodies in which we live. And our surgeons and scientists likely wouldn't have even the beginning of an understanding of the things we're presently discussing

5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I'm no expert but my guess is that even following the anti-rejection drug regimen faithfully may still result in rejection.

6. pandora97

pandora97 Member

My apologies. I obviously skipped over that statement without letting it register. Didn't mean to offend. :oops:

Amore likes this.
  7. Amore

Amore Active Member

None taken! :)

8. Amore

Amore Active Member

I'm sure they don't. We (the human race) are far far away from these kind of things even being considered.

Yes I think you're right. Even with the anti-rejection drugs there's no guarantee.

9. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

I'm in Los Angeles, CA and there are several medical schools here that offer a free body donor program so I am now a registered body donor at UCLA. It feels good to know that my earthly remains might do some good for others in this plane once I've transitioned to Heaven. IMO, there is too much land and space devoted to the pointless and mindless tradition of cemeteries & graves, which just puts a huge amount of $$$ into some very greedy and selfish funeral industry pockets while the Disincarnates look down from above humor and amazement! My remains will be FREELY cremated and scattered over the ocean after the school uses what it wants while I will be over in Heaven having a ball!
    I'd do what I believe is right.
    I'd guess that any and all organs and tissues might be of value to someone, somewhere.
    I don't see how or why.
    I would honor all the wishes of my LOVED ones.