1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Orb Activity

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by baob, May 23, 2019.

1. baob

baob New Member

Since I’d installed my security camera, I’ve spent a lot of time watching the orbs. There was a medium whom I’d consulted with a while ago, and I found a video on her website where she had caught many orbs on camera, one of which was even heart-shaped. I prayed that my husband would learn how to show me a heart-shaped orb like the one I saw in the video, but he never did. So instead, I asked him to give me “snow”. I call it snow because it’s a very rare occurrence where many orbs begin moving around on camera, almost like a snowstorm. Within half a minute of me asking for this, he gave it to me for four days in a row. These occurrences last from half a minute to as long as four minutes. I later wished for it again, but this time he didn’t give any to me. I think this time it failed because I was debating with myself about whether or not I was asking too much of him. I asked for it for about six or seven days more, but it never came again. The only one that came was one large orb that seemed to hover around me. I was very disappointed, but I still turned on the camera before I went to bed yesterday. But to my surprise, there were at least ten orbs this time, darting and flying around all over the living room like fireworks, which lasted for seven minutes. I consider this as a sign from my husband.