1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Opinions on The Law of One, please

Discussion in 'Reading' started by Cookie, Mar 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Cookie

Cookie New Member

mac, far from it. But I do think it is somewhat of a loss unless it is actually pernicious in some way. If Roberta's guide Thomas doesn't give it his imprimatur, then it would positive for both of us to leave it alone.

Cookie

2. mac

mac Staff Member

There is much that's not pernicious that I don't follow. And I still am not minded to view your stuff just because you (quote) "...find information like that fascinating ." It's plain arrogant to imply I'm the loser because it does not appeal to me in the way it does to you. I could be equally dismissive and impolite about your interest but that's not my way.

How you react concerning TJ is entirely your business but don't think you know what's right or wrong for me! :mad:

3. Cookie

Cookie New Member

Hey mac, I don't think you are a loser and I certainly didn't mean to imply that you are. I do think it would be a kind thing to do if you took my belief that the Ra material is a fascinating book at face value, just as a courtesy. I gather that you disagree based upon the quotes I embedded. Ok, I asked for opinions, and I got one. Can we move on now?

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I've explained my position very carefully and clearly. You won't ever need to gather anything about anything I write. You are wrong in what you think you've gathered.

I don't care if you think it would be kind and courteous for me to accept your fascination with the Ra material - I have no interest in what you believe or in your fascination. My approach is that you're free to believe whatever you want and to be interested in whatever interests you. I do take exception, then, when you imply - as you have done - that I'm losing out by not sharing your interest. That's plain arrogant.

If you now want to move on it's fine by me.