1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Opinions on The Law of One, please

Discussion in 'Reading' started by Cookie, Mar 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Cookie

Cookie New Member

I am astonished that there is nowhere in this Forum anything about the Ra Material, by Ra, an humble messenger of the Law of One. The crew that put this book together here on third density Earth is Don Elkins, Carla Rueckert and James Allen McCarty, members of a soul group. Ra is also a soul group that originated on the planet Venus and sought out a group that they could communicate with. I will give you a little sample of the book to explain a bit of the process by which the two soul groups got together, and it will also give you an idea of its arcane at times prose.

71.21 Questioner: When you say you searched for this group what do you mean? What was your process of search? I ask this question to understand more the illusion of time and space.

Ra: I am Ra. Consider the process of one who sees the spectrograph of some complex of elements. It is a complex paintsample, let us say for ease of description. We of Ra knew the needed elements for communication which had any chance of enduring. We compared our color chip to many individuals and groups over a long span of your time. Your spectrograph matches our sample.

In response to your desire to see the relationship betwixt space/time and time/space, may we say that we conducted this search in time/space, for in this illusion one may quite readily see entities as vibratory complexes and groups as harmonics within vibratory complexes.
    The questioner is Don, the medium is Carla and the scribe is James. Together they had 106 sessions of which the sample came from the 71st. Ra always began his (maybe her) answer with "I am Ra".

The text is sometimes hard to understand, but it is almost everywhere utterly fascinating. It has to be 100% utter nonsense or 100% truth as it all hangs together. The diligent reader will learn such diverse topics as how many space ships our government had at the time they channelled, (answer: 537), and what was the fate of Ghenghis Khan. Answer: "The one you speak of as Genghis Khan, at present, is incarnate in a physical light body which has the work of disseminating material of thought control to those who are what you may call crusaders. He is, as you would term this entity, a shipping clerk."

So, dear readers, what do you think?

Cookie

2. mac

mac Staff Member

You might make a similar comment about many other communicators. On a personal level I have no knowledge about the 'Law of One' or what it represents. Neither do I know those you've mentioned below or their credentials.

It's not outside the realms of possibility that although this material was communicated and compiled painstakingly it could indeed be 100% drivel or peppered by elements that are factual.

Well you asked so here's my take on it - I'm not persuaded. ;):)

3. Cookie

Cookie New Member

[QUOTE="mac, post: 63592, member: 1820"

It's not outside the realms of possibility that although this material was communicated and compiled painstakingly it could indeed be 100% drivel or peppered by elements that are factual.

Well, you asked so here's my take on it - I'm not persuaded. ;):)[/QUOTE]

Mac, I would be very surprised if you were persuaded by the little quotes I embedded. There is no way that anyone could come close to verifying any of the statements I quoted. I included the quote about Ghenghis Kahn just because I thought it intriguing, not to prove anything as it is virtually unprovable. It also refers back to 1981 when the channelling from Ra started, so Ghengkis might be on his next career now.

Even if it weren't true, it sure makes for an interesting read. Take a look at lawofone.info

Yours,

Cookie

4. mac

mac Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

Tempt me into looking - what will I find that I'm not already aware of? ;) Tell me, if you would, what you've learned to change you own perspective on life, death and what follows..... Make it easy for this old fart. ;)

6. Cookie

Cookie New Member

mac, I believe what the Ra material has done for me is to have added corroboration to what I have learned from books such as Roberta Grimes's "Fun of Dying". The Ra Material is more technical than Grimes's books but so far I haven't found any contradictions between them. (That's not to say there aren't any. I have not read the entire text yet.) Ra does explain such things as why we of the third density can't exist, yet, in a fourth density planet, or what happened to Atlantis when. I find information like that fascinating; if you don't it's your loss.

Having said that, you have to read the Ra Material enough to understand the vocabulary. Here's an example I picked because it has to do with Dewey Larson's RST theory.

"20.6 Questioner: Speaking of the rapid change that occurred in the physical vehicle; the change from second to third density: this, you said, occurred in approximately a generation and a half. Body hair was lost and there were structural changes.
    I am aware of the physics of Dewey B. Larson, who states that all is motion or vibration. Am I correct in assuming that the basic vibration, which makes up the physical world as we experience it, changes, thus creating a different set of parameters, shall I say, in this short period of time between density changes allowing for the new type of vehicle? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct."

For example, "the new type of vehicle" is not a Tesla, but is our own human body. Larson's RST theory states contrary to Einstein's relativity which posits three dimensions plus time, there are three spatial dimensions and three time dimensions, so you will see in the Ra material space/time, which is our (and earth's) present configuration and time/space when some of us and the earth will be "harvested" into the fourth density. Those of us who remain will have to relocate to another planet that is hospitable to us third density types as Earth will be at fourth density, which will be inhospitable to us.

Yours,

Cookie​

7. mac

mac Staff Member

It's a long reply, Cookie, but I don't think it answered my first question - "....- what will I find that I'm not already aware of?"

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I follow and understand the importance of corroboration.

Oh I don't think I deserve that reproach. Are you saying that not being engaged by your interest means I'm a loser?

Being polite again, I'm not persuaded by what I'm 'hearing'.

9. Cookie

Cookie New Member

Dear mac, I am not a psychic, so I am not aware of what you are aware of, or not. So that is an unanswerable question.

Cookie

10. mac

mac Staff Member

As you've given some examples of what I'd find you appear to be assuming I don't know anything about those particular issues but actually I do.

Had you read just a few of the many, many postings I've made on ALF you'd know quite a bit about my approach to spiritual issue and the so-called afterlife. ;) You don't need to be a psychic or even a sensitive. :)