1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

old website database

Discussion in 'After-Death Communication' started by mac, May 25, 2017.

1. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

oops! deleted - lost my way!

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Do you want this deleted?

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

No don't delete it. I also want to add a few comments in a perhaps-vain attempt to show this old fart did actually have a valid reason for saying what he did.

When the old ALF had problems it re-emerged Phoenix-like in its present form. We discussed the situation here http://afterlifeforums.com/threads/lost-threads.2216/

Recently I used the Google search link (since stickied) to look for topics from the old database and I wondered if it would provide a work-around. It appeared it would. Then I checked more closely but found the results were already showing in the forum listings; threads and postings we couldn't see earlier this year were now readily visible. That's when I deleted the link I'd posted.

I don't know when they appeared as I hadn't bothered looking since March when we last discussed the situation.