1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

NSFW visitation

Discussion in 'Dreams and Dreaming' started by Juanita, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Juanita

Juanita New Member

I dreamed of him again last night. As I passed by a doorway, I saw him lying in bed. I ran to him, jumped on top of him, and we hugged and kissed. I felt so extremely happy... to the point that there is no proper word to describe the joyful bliss I felt. I then asked him what he has been doing with his time while waiting for me. *****NSFW*****He said "jerking off" and se had a good laugh together
    So, there is your proof sprits can have a sex life

2. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Dear Juanita, they CAN have a sex life. Their bodies have the necessary features. The problem is, though, that their bodies utterly lack a sex drive, so a being in a post-death body would have no urge to jerk off, to have sex, or really to do anything sexual. Instead, he would much prefer the spiritual bodily melding that produces a whole-body orgasm that we so often hear about! Or he would come back this way and he would have intercourse with you. This is brand new in my experience, but apparently now this sometimes happens, as the veil further thins!

My dear, he was joking with you. And wasn't it good of him to do that!

Nirvana and Kurt like this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

I thought spirits are perfect in a biblical sense. I'm quite shocked that they act up... :D

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Afterlife sex sounds good to me. I’ve often had many ‘ sexual peaks’ that have happened when I dream in the astral and I will assure you that the feeling is much more amazing than it is here in a human body. (Too much info but true) ;) So if astral instercourse beats human intercourse, then we must be in for a fun ride in our actual afterlife! Lol.

Juanita and Kurt like this.