1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Newly proposed theory supports reincarnation of consciousness.

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Revelant, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Revelant

Revelant New Member

I believe that the particular society you will be born into in your next life and therefore the particular physical existence you will have is wholly and entirely determined by the state of your soul at the moment of your death in this life.

Your soul is characterised by the particular and specific actions you take in this life as governed by your own free will. In other words, every individual usually has at least 2 options to choose from before they choose to act on one of them. Whichever path the individual chooses to take [accompanied by the subsequent concomitant physical action], is entirely the choice of the individual - and initiated through the application of their own free will.

The state of your free will equates with the state of your soul. At any given moment in time, your soul/free will is represented by a standing wave which is a static point in time. The amplitude of the standing wave is determined by the state of your soul/free will. No individual can hide from the amplitude of their own soul/free will consciousness.

At the moment of your death, the amplitude of your soul immediately resonates in synchronicity with the collective consciousness of a planet, [in the infinity of planets which exists in the universe ] where the amplitude of the collective consciousness of the society which exists on the surface of that planet exactly harmonises with the particular state of your soul at the moment of your death in this life.

This process of reincarnation represents the ultimate definition of karma.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Agreed.

3. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

:confused:

Kurt likes this.
  4. yewman54

yewman54 Member

Sounds like Hinduism to me.

Kurt likes this.
  5. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

True.

6. Revelant

Revelant New Member

The implications of this specific process of reincarnations as described by the model, are profound. The model states that our physical bodies exist within an observable 3D finite universe, but that our soul exists in an infinite universe. Although the number of habitable planets in any given observable universe is finite in space and time, the number of separate individual physical lives which a soul can experience is infinite.

At this present moment in time and space, your soul exists on the surface of a sphere which has a frequency in time in space which accommodates the current level of complexity in intellect and consciousness of living beings such as home sapiens. Unfortunately, the specific vibration of the Planck shell on which our soul exists in physical form, also accommodates and allows for the negative aspects of humanity as a race of beings. Every individual soul which exists on the surface of the Planck sphere, will therefore also be guilty of identical negative aspects of the society in which they exist. If you retain those negative aspects of humanity in your everyday existence, then at the moment of your death, you will immediately be reincarnated on the surface of the same shell.

That is, you will again be reincarnated on the surface of the same Planck shell which came into existence 13.7 billion years after the moment of the Big bang. Whilst your soul continues to be reincarnated on the same shell, each subsequent physical body will continue to measure the age of the universe as eternally being 13.7 billion years old. The number of galaxies, stars and planets which can exist on the surface of any given Planck shell is finite. However, the kind of societies which exists on any habitable planet is entirely determined by the vibrational frequency of the Planck shell on which the soul exists. Every society which exists at that specific level of intelligence and consciousness applicable to the specific Planck shell radius in which our soul exists, will necessarily mirror the global society which presently exists on Earth.

For the finite lifetime of any given physical body, the soul which occupies that body is fixed at a specific fixed coordinate in time on the 2D surface of the Planck sphere/shell. However at the moment of your death, your soul can be reincarnated at any other fixed point on the surface of the '13.7 billion year old diameter' shell. No matter where on the surface of the shell you will be reincarnated, you can be sure that the society which exists on that particular planet where you will next exist in physical form will be very similar to that which presently exists on Earth.

At the moment of your death in this life, there will be another humanoid being who has also died at that moment and whose approach to life [ and therefore the amplitude of their standing wave/soul ] at the moment of their death resonates with yours. You could state that the wavelengths of their souls are in resonant harmony. At that precise moment, the souls swap the physical bodies of the respective lives just lived. Their respective souls instantly occupy the other body at the dual moment of their initial conception. ( The moment that a soul occupies a new physical body, initiates a firework of sparks on the surface of the egg which can be observed at the moment the sperm enters the egg). This of course implies that if you are the only soul left who still retains the negative aspects of humanity, then your soul would have no physical body which it can inhabit on that plane, and the soul will automatically be reincarnated on a plane where humanity is even more depraved.

In the infinity of physical existences which a soul can experience, there exists planets in any given finite observable universe where the civilisations who occupy the surface of that planet, have evolved over eons of time to now live in a harmonious global society. Since we can only envisage the existence of such an enlightened society as existing at some time in the future, it necessarily follows that the souls of such a global society can only exist on a Planck sphere which has diameter greater than that on which our souls presently exist. It perhaps goes without saying that any physical observer who exists on the larger diameter Planck sphere, will agree that the age of the universe is older that 13.7 billion years.

It is only at longer frequencies of Planck shells that an increased complexity of intelligence and consciousness of living beings can be accommodated. If the state of your soul at the moment of your death resonates with a more enlightened consciousness who also dies at that moment at a higher plane, your soul will resonate with that living being and will occupy the body of the previous soul at the moment of conception on that higher plane. The previous soul will occupy a new body which exists on the same plane.

The concept of a soul being perpetually reincarnated on an infinity of separate individual existences on a 'paradise' planet, represents the ultimate definition of a soul existing in Heaven. I do not know [and you do not know] how many physical existences we/you have already had in this particular Planck shell, but I now know that if I incorporate love, compassion and tolerance in my life from this moment on, then at the moment of my death I can be assured that my soul will aspire to a higher plane and so enter heaven in my next physical reincarnation.

7. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Oh my goodness...….I think I got it!!! :):D

Kurt likes this.
  8. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Are you a theoretical cosmologist?

9. Revelant

Revelant New Member

No. What is the significance of whether I am or not?

10. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Newly proposed theory supports reincarnation of consciousness.

Proposed by whom...…….?o_O

Kurt likes this.
  11. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I'd wondered the same.....;)

Kurt likes this.
  12. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Revelant, the evidence-based understanding of reincarnation is entirely different from what you describe here! Do you have any basis for these beliefs?

Kurt likes this.
  13. Revelant

Revelant New Member

The current status quo understanding of the concept of reincarnation does not stand up well against the usual popular arguments normally put up against it. ( I'm sure I do not have to remind you of what these usual arguments are). However, none of these arguments applies to a universe which is infinite. Also, the so-called evidence which purports to support the current understanding of reincarnation is ropey and tenuous.

As far as I can gather at time of writing, this model of physical reality which I am proposing is unique. It is perhaps therefore not surprising, that it differs from the status quo understanding of reincarnation.

Kurt likes this.
  14. mac

whose understanding?

Support those assertions by providing evidence and you'll have my attention.

An unsupported hypothesis, then....

Kurt likes this.
  15. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

So this means Revelant is the one proposing this new theory...……???o_O

Kurt likes this.
  16. Revelant

Revelant New Member

The common thread which runs through any status quo understanding of the concept of reincarnation is that every separate physical existence occurs on and is confined to this planet alone. The adherence to this concept represents the major flaw in the present understanding of reincarnation. The model which I am proposing, by contrast provides an infinity of planets on which a soul can be reincarnated.

Kurt likes this.
  17. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Simple. The credibility. You speak on the subject.

18. Revelant

Revelant New Member

So I'm assuming then that you are of the opinion that if I am not a theoretical cosmologist, then the credibility of the model is compromised?

19. mac

Plainly you're mistaken. The philosophy that guides me - one underpinned by a movement with its roots in the USA - suggests that lives may may occur in a number of locations or alternate dimensions.

If that were the case you'd be correct in pointing it out.

no revelation there

20. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

No. It just means a lot more if you are qualified. I would be more impressed if you were a layman.

Quite frankly, the inability to answer a basic yes or no question is wjaw affects credibility.

Not everything is a socratic seminar that requires a devil's advocate.

21. mac

Kurt likes this.
  22. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

23. mac

Oh I wouldn't go as far as that. He's just a guy with a lot to say for himself....

Kurt likes this.
  24. pandora97

pandora97 Active Member

Everyone needs a hobby:D

25. mac

quite! :D

Kurt likes this.
  26. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

..... And an inability to say yes or no, not to mention a certain defensiveness about it. Perhaps someone shot him down?

27. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Facts.

28. Revelant

Revelant New Member

I am unaware of such a movement. Where can I read up on the literature for this idea?

Kurt likes this.
  29. Revelant

Revelant New Member

I distinctly remember answering a direct no to your question. Fortunately, anyone can check it out themselves.

Kurt likes this.
  30. Kurt

Kurt Active Member

Alright. But what is the significance of every time you dodged the question and dived into the bushes?