1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Inquisitive, Jan 26, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I had to edit my post in the quote that was shown in your reply. I’m not a new member here, however I am new when it comes to orbs. Sorry for the confusion and the poor wording of my response . Perhaps certain people of more experience can help you regarding orbs. I would hate to lead you astray. I mostly specialize in dreams and astral travel. I guess I have some brushing up to do ;)

2. Inquisitive

Inquisitive New Member

No apologies since I realize many people may not believe in the spiritual meaning of orbs. I’ve been reading a lot of websites about them.

Interesting you specialize in astral travel since I only heard about it recently. By Hanks for your replies!

3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

4. Inquisitive

Inquisitive New Member