1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New to this

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Toady, May 17, 2019.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I’ve not seen that movie in a good long while. The actual afterlife doesn’t take place in the astral so they got that part wrong and other things of course is not accurate. But it does make for good entertainment. I might rewatch it again to refresh my memory.

Kurt likes this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Have you seen wristcutters?

It is one of the most original Afterlife movies I have ever seen and more accurate than most

3. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I haven’t seen that movie but I did watch the trailer. I may stream it on a rainy day as I get the feeling that it may be depressing to watch.

Edit* Well it appears to be a dark comedy movie at least according to the description but I’ll check it out.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    Kurt likes this.
  4. Daphne

Daphne New Member

5. Daphne

Daphne New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. It can be so devastating. I have received messages from my loved one who died of cancer years ago, messages from my dad, and messages from another dear one. The problem at first at least I believe is sometime the grief gets in the way of hearing them. Grief seems to block what we seek most. I'm working on learning how to hear the still soft voices sooner in the process.