1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New member!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by GinaRL, May 11, 2020.

1. I found this thru Roberta Grimes. Discovered a video if hers on youtube and then went down the rabbit hole. Podcasts. Etc. I am in the middle of reading Mikey Morgan’s book. And am just fascinated by his account of the afterlife. It truly brings me so much peace.
    my name is Gina. We live in Ga-moved here in Dec 2019 from SC. I have a 13 yr old son. And an 11 year old daughter. I do SHAM with them and homeschool them too. Yes. I am nuts. We just started homeschool last summer in anticipation of our move.
    love the relaxed vibes our home has now.

My interest in the afterlife has always been in me. I felt like religion was not giving me real answers. No offense please to anyone here. But I could not see how we were suppose to worship God out of fear.
    Anyhoo. It began there. And then I just watched what I could and learned what I could.
    I believe this is a timely topic as many people are in fear of their lives. But if I have learned anything from my readings-we need to just love people and not fear death.

I am super excited to be here and learn. Grow. And expand!
    xoxo g

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF :) I haven't been in your neck of the woods for quite a few years but I remember it was toasty!

Please take a look around at the various forums and the discussion threads in them. You might also want to take a look at our 'Resources' section.

There's a dedicated thread here for questions and answers that Carol and Mikey Morgan deal with each week. For Carol And Mikey Please - Part 3 (Ask your questions here.)

It's great you're enjoying 'Flying High' - I loved it too!