1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New Member, Pls call me Bob :)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Robert James, Aug 28, 2019.

1. I am a new member who lives i VA. I, like many, have followed Christianity my whole life and have found much of lacking. The more I studied the history, I became convinced that today's Christianity bears no resemblance to the original teachings of Jesus.
    I have also had several instances of phenomenon that happened to me when others had died, family and friends.
    I look forward to learning while here.
    Take care.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

welcome to ALF, Bob :) I hope you find much of interest here. Please take a look at the subjects we've discussed recently. It's pretty quiet here at the moment because it's summer when typically folk are out-and-about enjoying the weather and/or taking vacations. By fall member activity has often changed markedly.

Kurt likes this.
  3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Welcome Bob! That's a great PFP!

4. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Welcome Bob!! :D

Kurt likes this.