1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New here

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JoAnna, Jul 7, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

Why would who say what? Please use the 'Reply' tab when responding to member postings so we know what/whom you're responding to.

2. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

I apologize .

3. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

Oh it's fine. Don't worry.

If you were asking me it's simply because most of the people I have met here have more time behind them or are in extreme pain and contemplating a exit. Others grieve until they are well again.

4. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

What

5. Bgsantander

Bgsantander New Member

Hi Mac

I fully respect your position in this community but I have to respectfully disagree with your arbitrary judgement on the timeline that some participants may be ruled by. In my humble opinion, people share when their spirit is ready and spirits are not controlled by the same sense of time we are. Sometimes people feel the need to reach out and then may be spiritually overwhelmed or become too busy in everyday life. Perhaps accepting that not all our timelines are the same is a good place to come from?

6. mac

mac Staff Member

I don't have any concerns when anyone disagrees with me but I have absolutely no idea what
    you're disagreeing with. o_O:confused:

7. thatoks

thatoks New Member

This really bothers me how so called normal people are so blinded. Yes we live among the spirits as we are walking spirits covered by flesh. We are rooted on this earth, Trees help us breathe, we eat fruit, plants from the earths ground. I mean goodness animals know their part of the earth, why most people dont?

Bgsantander likes this.