1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

New here

Discussion in 'NDE The near-death-experience forum' started by Katieb1992, Jan 20, 2018.

1. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

Are you familiar with Dr. Raymond Moody's work/research? I'm placing a link here that I hope will help you some. In this clip, Dr. Moody also addresses the "scientific method" of NDEs:

2. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

hi mac thanks a million for your views,and thank you for recommending Robert Monroe's book ,out of body it was Absolutely fascinating
  3. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

I'm pleased if anything I've suggested has helped you, David, but I didn't recommend Monroe and don't remember even suggesting him.
  4. Storybud68

Storybud68 Member

well it' a great read mac one of the best I've ever read ,I could also recommend another book called going home it' about ndes
  5. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Glad you enjoyed the book and hope those interested in NDEs take note of your experience with both books.... :)
  6. jimrich

jimrich Active Member

Yes, that's about it! Life is what it is right now and many philosophers such as Eckhart Tolle, Tony Parsons and Jim Newman (google them) will tell you that "this is it" and that it's OK just as it is - right now......so don't make your self crazy worrying over some "future". Many new philosophers can teach and tell you all about the NOW and how to stay here and now rather than fret and worry over some "future". Look them up.

Consciousness is actually YOU - right here and right now. Are you OK?, healthy?, happy?, relaxed?, pleased?, satisfied? etc.............RIGHT NOW?
    What's bigger than "this" is simply life going on as usual and being very happy here and now. There is no "bigger" or "smaller". There is only Life life-ing, so enjoy it and have a blast!
    I've gone through the same thing and found philosopher and teachers who've helped me see that this is it and I can enjoy this moment as much as possible without worry and anxiety over some imaginary future or state. This is it and I LOVE IT. Now is all that there is.

Believe whatever you like but KNOW that this is IT and your life is occurring here and now so why not enjoy it and have some fun .....NOW. The "something bigger" is actually just you - LIFE - so live, love and enjoy LIFE - right now! It's your life! Good luck.......