1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New here..young and trying.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ALR11606, Dec 10, 2012.

1. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

That he surely is, dear friend! And with no night and no need to sleep, his surfing fun never has to stop ;-).

2. ALR11606

ALR11606 New Member

So in attempts for signs from my spirit guide I have got nothing...I just feel like I have no connection to summerland right now. My dreams aren't summerland like, Nothing out of the ordinary happens, I never get any small signs when asked. I still thank my spirit guide for everything, I don't think I would have had this spiritual awakening without guidance.

3. Seeking for spiritual signs is like chasing a butterfly. It's always out of reach until one day you give up and go about your business and when you least expect it a butterfly will quietly alight upon you.

With Lovingkindness (metta),
    vic's myth

4. Very sound advice, vic. To put it much less eloquently, it sounds like you are trying too hard. You said, "I don't think I would have had this spiritual awakening without guidance." I fully agree. That is enough evidence in and of itself, IMHO. It is fine to seek answers, but you can't expect them to come in the exact way, shape, form and time that you think they should.