1. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.
    Dismiss Notice

New here - recently widowed

Discussion in 'Introductions & Helpful Information' started by Louise66, May 31, 2017.

1. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

Please be more specific in what you mean.

2. genewardsmith

genewardsmith Member

I don't know what Mac meant, but it is true that the world will eventually become uninhabitable. The Sun, like other main sequence stars, is gradually growing hotter. In a billion years, if we in some form were still around, we'd be in deep trouble. In two billion years, much worse.

3. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

As gene says this world will eventually become uninhabitable. My view is that long before then humankind will have changed significantly or died out.

Even if our species doesn't die out this world's purpose may eventually come to an end or another world may be brought into service to replace it.

4. mac

mac ALF member Staff Member

It's the reverse for me; I find writing enabling.

Face-to-face conversations wander way-too-easily and can be dominated by someone with a cratey-gob. When writing no-one can bellow at you, swamp or dominate you - or change the subject if you don't allow 'em to.

And there's time to think and get your words straight before sending out a response! :D

5. kim marine

kim marine Active Member

:):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Thumbs up! I agree, because that is what I witnessed during the NDE: a seemingly endless amount of lives and each one was in a different kind of world. They looked alike, but the nuance of each place was different. It goes beyond what I am able to explain, but I just want to BE the kind of love that is needed to benefit this planet.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  6. RobertaGrimes

RobertaGrimes Administrator

Welcome, Pandora97! Yes, there is a lot of information, but fortunately it is all consistent... this is a huge reality, but it is one reality. If you have questions along the way, don't hesitate to contact me through the Contact block on robertagrimes.com and I will be delighted to help you!

7. pandora97

pandora97 New Member

Thank you very much Roberta! I sincerely appreciate your willingness to offer your assistance,:)