1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New here - recently widowed

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Louise66, May 31, 2017.

1. jimrich

jimrich Established Member

IMO, anything we write here can be of benefit to anybody else who surfs the site and reads what we write so you probably "helped" a lot more than you know and we have no idea how many folks surf through here to find help and encouragement. It's like dropping seeds that might sprout at some future time.

2. mac

mac Staff Member

It's more productive when we know which seeds work best with which dirt.

We could drop a thousand in the wrong place with nothing to show whereas one placed carefully in the right place is more likely to sprout and grow.

Repeatedly saying the same thing might make us feel good but achieve little. It was that sentiment that led to my earlier remark.

lovehim likes this.
  3. pandora97

pandora97 Established Member

Even the healthiest seed planted in the most fertile soil does not sprout overnight. Give her time to get on with her search and she may be back. In the meantime there are others like me. :)

This is my first post. The reason I'm here is because my sister-in-law heard from my son through a medium. My son has been gone for 20 years! I have to know more. I started looking online and came across the AREI website, then some other sites and then Roberta's books. There is so much information out there.........I feel like I'm beginning the most epic journey of my life with one foot nailed to the floor!o_O I don't know where to start or where I'm going and I have no map! I'm looking for direction and I'm hoping you folks can help.:)

4. mac

mac Staff Member

I do hope our members are able to help you. First, though, it would be helpful to know in what direction you are being drawn, what you're looking for that you haven't found yet.

5. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I want to talk about seeds. The Source of everything we see is from a state of Consciousness from an eternal mind. Is that correct? Is what we call Christ, not Jesus but Christ, the unifying Consciousness that makes this planet live in harmony? I believe our bodies are illuminated from one Source, and when we leave this earth, by way of death, our illumination returns to that frequency of Consciousness that fits our state of being during our life here. The eternal being of Consciousness can radiate our visible soul, or "seed", wherever It needs us to be in this dimension in order to shed light or be enlightened during our lifetime. It is easy for the Consciousness Mind to exist in an invisible state being, but the challenge is to become physical which is only accessible when every frequency of the eternal Conscious Mind is united.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  6. mac

mac Staff Member

I wonder how that's working out.... o_O

7. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I don't know. You tell me. I was asking. I edited the post.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

From where I'm standing the perspective is that any effort towards harmony on this planet remains work-in-progress......

The rest of your posting is your own ideas, not mine. My focus was on only a few of your words, the ones I quoted.

9. kim

kim Regular Contributor

Yes, well I'm wondering how it works too. I was asking about Christ, not Jesus Christ, but Christ; what is that? Is that the unifying harmonious consciousness? I noticed that even you said "keep Christ in Christmas...." So, what is Christ? Does it mean anything? You read earlier what I feel it is. The vibe I get, is that it doesn't matter what I think or what you think, so what matters?

10. kim

kim Regular Contributor

I don't idolize anything because I don't think there is anything here to idolize. I want to BE a piece of Christ Consciousness as I live here now. Is that what you are saying Hardball?