1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

new forum

Discussion in 'Carol and Mikey Q&A 'follow-on-discussions'' started by mac, Jun 28, 2019.

1. mac

mac Staff Member

A recent question has prompted me to do something I've had in mind for a time; this forum is the outcome.

Totally understandably the questions put to Mikey, and the answers he gives, often lead on to further questions and discussions. These can quickly become longer than the original question and Mikey's answer and whereas there's no problem with that situation, it may make it hard to 'walk through' the thread trying to find only the answers given by Mikey.

In future when significant 'overflow' occurs I plan to create a new, related thread. Members could do exactly the same for themselves of course! :) This will be a trial and we'll see how things work out and whether members like it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    RosanneP., Kimberly and Kurt like this.
  2. Kurt

Kurt Major Contributor

This is an excellent idea!! I actually thought of making a compilation of follow on discussions myself

3. mac

mac Staff Member

Thus far I've not had anyone voicing dislike of this change and as it's achieving what I'd hoped I'll leave things as they stand for now. :)

Kurt likes this.
  4. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

It's ok with me (and I'm sure some of my posts have/will end up in overflow threads, lol).

Kurt likes this.
  5. mac

mac Staff Member

A lot of mine end up there too, bb! :D

Kurt likes this.