1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

New Arrival in AfterLife

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Daphne, May 28, 2019.

1. Daphne

Daphne New Member

I'm an author and painter. Many of my loved ones have now passed on, including most of my family members. I've always had visions and dreams, and messages in some way or another from those not currently in a physical body. I am also a skeptic. One of my concerns has always been, what is real and what is my imagination? At this point I seek to communicate in person with certain loved ones who have passed on. I will include some of it in the novel I am working on. Writing helps me work out things like this. This is part of my own going growth, and I hope here to find others here with similar quests relative to communications with those in the afterlife.

2. poeticblue

poeticblue member

We look forward to hearing more about the novel you are writing. If you do choose to share, you may want to post it in another section such as the off topic or anywhere you may feel comfortable. It’ll get moved to the appropriate place if need be.

3. Daphne

Daphne New Member

Thank you. I'm writing the novel so I have a place to talk to my loved ones. I'm hoping by creating a storyline, I can learn to hear this loved one more clearly. Now I just have to figure out where and how to put in an avatar on this site.

4. mac

mac Staff Member

It's found in your 'Profile' area.

5. mac

mac Staff Member

There are a number of members here who have said they too are hoping to communicate with loved ones passed over.

6. Daphne

Daphne New Member

Thanks, but I haven't found that area yet. Where is it?

7. mac

mac Staff Member

Click/tap on your name top right and a drop-down menu has 'Your Profile Page' - click/tap and you should reach where you want to be.

8. Daphne

Daphne New Member

Thanks. I found it.

9. mac

mac Staff Member

great job :)

10. Daphne

Daphne New Member

Thanks. It's just not right to me that when the physical body is alive, we can talk to them, and when it's not, we can't. I think we just have to learn how to do that. In earlier cultures it was part of the training. There were shamans and wise people who knew how to do that. In the western cultures we've lost it - in my opinion to our detriment. So I'm working on fixing that.