1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Never Had Girlfriend/Wife/Sexual Relationship

Discussion in 'Spiritual Growth & Development' started by Nirvana, Jul 15, 2013.

1. poeticblue

poeticblue member

So I guess I am confused. If this information that William stated is good to know, then why are you so obsessed with the opposite? If you truly are waiting for your queen and Snow White without any lust involved, then why is this such a huge issue for you? It would seem to me that one would take pride in their virginity and their innocent flaws. You do the opposite and I can't understand why. It's a beautiful thing. You think it's ugly. I don't understand. I was 20 when I first had sex and proud of it. Why do you act ashamed? And don't bring the fact up that none of us are virgins now. Thats totally unfair dude. We all were once virgins. I need a real answer and don't beat around the bush.

2. Nirvana

Nirvana Regular Contributor

Wasted all my early 20's.

3. janef

janef Moderator

It's never too late. :)

4. bluebird

bluebird Major Contributor

I didn't have sex (with my husband) until about 6 months after we became a couple, and I was in my early 30s. my 20s weren't "wasted" just because I wasn't having sex, and neither were yours.

5. poeticblue

poeticblue member

Again Nirvana.. you are acting very sickley...

I have asked for help. I will keep you posted.