1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Need help

Discussion in 'NDE and OoBE' started by Ask21771, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ravensgate

ravensgate Active Member

My point.

Ask21771, it might help us help you if you would elaborate on your post. Thanks!

Kurt likes this.
  2. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

Oh, it sounded like you were asking a question, not making a statement.

Anyhow, if the OP does return, I'd be curious to know what he thought of my Post #4.

I'd also be curious to know what specifically he finds in NDE accounts that make him worry that they might be coming from Satan. For instance, I imagine that some Christians might find some parts of NDE testimony in conflict with their beliefs (e.g., most people ending up in heaven, even atheists or people of other faiths). If some specifics are given, maybe we can address them.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  3. Ask21771

Ask21771 New Member

Well like you said the fact that people regardless of the status of their faith is end up in what appears to be heaven plus scriptures that say things like "satan masquerades as an angel of light"

4. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

What about NDE has significance for you? Or have you been reading/hearing something that left you spooked? If you've no NDE involvement, why your concern?

5. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

Remember that apparent near-death experiences are not the same as death anyway.