1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

near death experience science explanation

Discussion in 'General Afterlife Discussions' started by Storybud68, Oct 3, 2018.

1. kim

kim Active Member

I seem to be able to recall the guides trying to keep religion out of the picture. I couldn't understand why they wanted to during the NDE, but I am able to understand why now!
    I have and still am experiencing many occurrences in life that are very familiar. I have been feeling the familiarity of occurrences since 1983 when I experienced the NDE, but they have grown in intensity. It was like I was in a big movie theater and watched scenes of life. I was the main character in the movie. Every other person I encountered seemed to be like a mime.
    I learned later that I hadn't experienced God's Kingdom, and I was so glad to hear that because I would have been disappointed!