1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Ndes involving Satan

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Ask21771, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kim

kim Active Member

Yes. That is exactly hat I mean. Thanks for helping me out Ed A!

Ed A. likes this.
  2. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

You're welcome.

3. kim

kim Active Member

I see your point Mac, please accept my apologies. Please take it easy on me though, because there are "problems" that are too lengthy to get into. I am not roughed edged but emotionally sweet and soft.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  4. mac

mac Staff Member

OK - thanks :)

5. kim

kim Active Member

I know you know I was hit by a car, but I didn't tell you the specifics of my injuries. I was hit head on by a car going about 50 mph while riding a bicycle with no helmet. Sounds stupid of me but remember, I was in Wales! I fractured my skull, broke my collar bone and shoulder, broke my ribs which punctured a lung and broke my sternum and of course I have a lot of neurological damage. I was in a coma for 13 days. I was 18.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  6. kim

kim Active Member

So, do you understand where I'm coming from?

7. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

Ouch, that sounds awful.

8. mac

mac Staff Member

I think I had a fair inkling where you were coming from from pretty early on after your arrival here on ALF.

Although I didn't know the bit about you riding your bike without a helmet - I actually do that on our resort! - I did know the rest, including it happening in Wales where you were on active service as a youg American adult. Bad at any time but badder-still because you were so far from your homeland.

I had begun to piece together how your injuries might be affecting your perception of matters and I have tried to suggest - without being too blunt - why your interpretation of certain events might be clouded by those injuries. I'm not trying to take away anything you experienced or its impact on your life but certain aspects you may be interpreting differently from how I interpret 'em. No matter - it's your story but I say as I see.

The aspects of supposition versus opinion is an altogether different matter but not worth us falling out about. ;):)

9. kim

kim Active Member

Isn't it important that we all see things our own way as past of our free will? You don't like the way I feel God's breath incarnated to form the earth and all that came from it do you?

By the way Mac if you get talking to tough and blunt I'll just look at the quote below!:D:) At least I know you have feelings.;)

10. mac

mac Staff Member

absolutely! You have a total freedom to believe anything you wish. But post your beliefs in an open forum situation and you effectively invite reaction. Then it's totally up to you what you do next - freewill in action.

no

Please don't ever mistake my directness for a lack of feelings (some have) but I don't do 'pretty please with sugar on top' when we're discussing general issues. If I disagree with a point then I'll say so.

I don't "talk too tough" but I am sometimes direct with what I say when responding to points made other than when they're someone's personal issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.