1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Ndes involving Satan

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Ask21771, May 5, 2017.

1. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

That's good to know. Maybe I'll hold back a little more myself, too, until I know someone's actually engaging in the discussion, rather than just driving by. No sense in taking the time and effort to write out a detailed answer, if they're not going to read or consider it.

2. Ed A.

Ed A. Member

Right, well that's the thing -- I don't enjoy taking the time and effort to write out an intelligent post, if the person I'm responding to isn't listening.

3. mac

mac regular contributor Staff Member

I didn't say that I don't enjoy posting my ideas, thoughts and comments. ;) Wouldn't be here after many years doin' it if I didn't. :D

4. mac

exactly! :)

5. mac

Others listening in as a 'bonus' is a tantalising notion but we can't know that's the case. Hence the overall situation may - with justification - still feel frustrating when you've made an effort to help a specific individual. If you're the kind of individual who doesn't need to feel their efforts are appreciated, or don't give a toss whether they are or they aren't, then you're fortunate.

Not everyone is as lucky as you are. ;)