1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Afterlife Forums is an online, interactive community designed to give seekers direct access to prominent researchers, to afterlife literature, and to one another in order to foster both spiritual growth and public interest in life after death.

Ndes involving Satan

Discussion in 'Afterlife Evidence' started by Ask21771, May 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ask21771

Ask21771 New Member

How many people have reported encountering Satan during an nde

2. mac

mac senior member Staff Member

Near Death Experience isn't a Satanic one. If anyone were to believe they had seen such an entity you could reasonably assume they hadn't experienced near death and were mistaken.

kim likes this.
  3. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Daniel Rizo-Patron New Member

You create your reality based in your beliefs and expectations. If that is what you think will happen to you then you will create that experience, based on your belief system. Satan as an entity does not exist we created it as part of some religious systems for control based on fear which is the opposit of love, you decide which one will you follow.

Luizcarlos, lovehim, kim and 3 others like this.
  4. poeticblue

poeticblue Moderator

I grew up in a Baptist family that believed 'The devil was alive'. I really never understood that statement as it seemed so ridiculous to begin with.

There is no Satan nor a hell. Satan and hell is simply a metaphor of negative human intent and reactions that we've all created on earth.

The only hell and devil that exist is within our own mindset .

5. Daniel Rizo-Patron

Daniel Rizo-Patron New Member

Could not said it better, I was raised Catholic.

God bless, Namaste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.